BadAtGender

Tues# TF4 10.41, HTTYD2 2.61, 22JS 2.28, Malef 1.57, TLAM2 1.17 | Full numbers Page 1

I'm not a huge fan of Chicago-style overall (though it can be great, in the right hands). OCP is the right hands. Like I said, their crust is unlike any I've eaten anywhere else. The bottom doesn't get soggy, it holds up well under all that sauce and toppings, and the actual crust itself is almost like eating a pastry.

It's really rich pizza, a couple of slices will completely fill you up, and it's so thick you need to eat it with a knife and fork (unless you really don't care that much).

Yeah! Because I would think it would get soggy with all those toppings and sauces, so I'm really impressed about that (I love watching cooking channels about food). I want to chicago so bad just so I can try their pizza, even if I don't think it's my preferred style.

Oh god. I can imagine one slice filling me up, those pans are deep, like waaaaay deep. It's as thick as a lasagna :lol:

• Like 1