La Binoche

Thurs #s (Deadline): T:AOE 9.45, Tammy 5.5, DUFE 2.6, ETE 2.6, HTTYD + 22 JS 2.5

Whose else troll detector is strong?

I've known for awhile but glad to see I've been proven right with who I ignore. You can only hide so long before showing your true (ignorant) colours.

And what ever happened to aDIM. Used to be a great poster on BOM and now just trolls with Angelina Jolie stuff.

And back on topic, which never really got going in the first place, Tammy dropped 5% and Evil 8% from midnight release numbers on Flixster, wonder what their legs are going to be like. I needed Tammy to do well, but it looks like it won't hold up.

• Like 1

I know we're supposed to change topic or whatever but I'm really confused as to why my post was deleted.

I was simply saying that my core group of friends like to slag each other for a laugh and nobody about their sexuality or gender or whatever and nobody takes offense to it. What's wrong with that? Three people in 'minorities' on the forum even liked it. I hate to be 'that guy' but there was absolutely nothing wrong with what I said.

• Like 4

I know we're supposed to change topic or whatever but I'm really confused as to why my post was deleted.

I was simply saying that my core group of friends like to slag each other for a laugh and nobody about their sexuality or gender or whatever and nobody takes offense to it. What's wrong with that? Three people in 'minorities' on the forum even liked it. I hate to be 'that guy' but there was absolutely nothing wrong with what I said.

he had to remove the entire conversation. He deleted a good post by me as well.

• Like 3