#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

And you're a registered sex offender, right?  :ph34r:

:WHATanabe:

It was not with a little kid ffs  <_< First Tele tells me I have a sly look and now this  -_- What y'all have against me?

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Coolest place I ever had sex was the rooftop of a downtown movie theater in the middle of the afternoon while the office building next to us looked on in awe and embarrassment as we went at it. we were both teenagers at the time had no shame and enjoyed it. It was pretty funny at the time

• Like 3

Don't need one - the wife agrees with me and we have wonderful sex.... :D

So for us, watching movies with significant others is like trial/testing time. Congratulations. I'm sure your wife is wonderful.
  • Like 2

that is strange.

why were there kids in the park at 2 AM?

There were no kids in the park. It was at 2 AM. <_< Are you guys fucking with me on purpose? 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

No, it looks like someone else took care of that at 2AM in a park with kids around.

That was like 2 years ago :lol: And there were no kids around  :angry:  It was on the middle of the night  :angry:  :angry:

Today I got lucky after TFIOS but that was made in my car :lol:

Edited by CJohn

Ok, if we're being honest:1. Can't say. I swore to secrecy.2. His sister's bedroom. That counts? :lol:

1. It's gotta be either a wedding or a funeral.

2. That shit's tame. I don't have siblings, but I did it in my cousin's bed numerous times. The best was when I came in from Lisbon with a flight arriving at 5 AM, not being able to sleep during it (or having the time the day before, o I was awake for over 24 hours), then being met by my bf and rushing to my cousin's, as he was away, to fuck like rabbits for a couple of hours. Then I drove 5 hours and fell asleep at the wheel, almost crashing. But hell, that was some of the best sex I ever had (the tiredness had kinda transformed into weird euphoria), so I would have died happy.

• Like 1

1. It's gotta be either a wedding or a funeral.2. That shit's tame. I don't have siblings, but I did it in my cousin's bed numerous times. The best was when I came in from Lisbon with a flight arriving at 5 AM, not being able to sleep during it (or having the time the day before, o I was awake for over 24 hours), then being met by my bf and rushing to my cousin's, as he was away, to fuck like rabbits for a couple of hours. Then I drove 5 hours and fell asleep at the wheel, almost crashing. But hell, that was some of the best sex I ever had (the tiredness had kinda transformed into weird euphoria), so I would have died happy.

Marathon sex. Nice.

Weirdest place I ever had sex was in my parents' bedroom. They didn't seem to mind, although they did ask us to shush when the moaning got a little loud

• Like 13

1. It's gotta be either a wedding or a funeral.

2. That shit's tame. I don't have siblings, but I did it in my cousin's bed numerous times. The best was when I came in from Lisbon with a flight arriving at 5 AM, not being able to sleep during it (or having the time the day before, o I was awake for over 24 hours), then being met by my bf and rushing to my cousin's, as he was away, to fuck like rabbits for a couple of hours. Then I drove 5 hours and fell asleep at the wheel, almost crashing. But hell, that was some of the best sex I ever had (the tiredness had kinda transformed into weird euphoria), so I would have died happy.

You were 45 minutes away from where I live. :lol: 

So how about where you lost your virginity? That oughtta be memorable.

Nothing too big for me. It was in a bed with my gf at the time. Pretty standard stuff  :lol: 

• Like 5

Crazy popular back in the day? Wicked is STILL quite popular right now. ;)

So not just popular but leggy? Then I rest my case.It looks like Disney is trying to tap into this vibe for GotG too, with the girl power Gamora-centric spot they just released. I guess they figure that since Maleficent is winding down (slowly, but it's winding down) and Tammy by all reports isn't very good, there'll be some money back on the table in the women's quadrants by the time GotG is out.  Who knows, at that point Maleficent may even have dropped below 1M weekdays.  ;) http://youtu.be/MrOTZKqIOws