#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Opening weeks haven't really been too bad, it's the legs that have been dissapointing. Malf and DOFP have both done well in that department.Godzilla.......so dissapointing after such a great OW.

I know, there was so much hope pre-release for Godzilla to enjoy a leggy run, sadly that was far from the case.
  • Like 1

That's a bit disappointing. But well.

Hard to really tell - so many of the screens were a) very small  b )  just doing one or two shows a day and c) some weren't even showing it every day of the w/e. :angry:  The threat of VOD really screwed it getting better venues - as if the lack of any advertising wasn't a big enough hurdle.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 2

Hard to really tell - so many of the screens were a) very small  b )  just doing one or two shows a day and c) some weren't even showing it every day of the w/e. :angry:  The threat of VOD really screwed it getting better venues - as if the lack of any advertising wasn't a big enough hurdle.

Did you see it yet?
  • Like 1

I drove by a billboard of the Caesar on horseback/Bay Bridge cut in two poster. I still think that is the most awesome poster in years (No Photoshop floating heads! No actor glamour shots!) and wish Fox had used it earlier and often...er instead of just putting Caesar's mug everywhere with no hint of what the dawn of the apes entails.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1

MALEFICENT debuted w/ $7.1M in Japan finally ended the 16 week run at #1 for FROZEN.

The Queen is dead.  All hail the Queen.

I wonder if Japan will transfer their National obsession to a new target?

It's not a musical, so no sing-alongs. But it should do well enough. Still, it's fucking Japan, so...

Edited by reddevil18
  • Like 1