#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

True, but Pirates 4 dropped only 68M from the previous installment, not the 100M+ that projections show for TF4

It's kind of amazing how you say "true", but then as you continue it's clear you don't understand the post you were quoting.

• Like 2

Thanks fir recommending Six Days and Seven Nights, guys. Man what piece of crap that was.

I was gonna say that all three choices were a no-win situation but I think I got distracted over whether Transformers should feature human characters or not

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

Thanks fir recommending Six Days and Seven Nights, guys. Man what piece of crap that was.

I told you to get high and see Your Highness. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

It's kind of amazing how you say "true", but then as you continue it's clear you don't understand the post you were quoting.

The "true" part was stating that pirates suffered a drop despite being in 3D compared to its 2D predecessor.

The correction was that TF4 is set to have a much bigger drop from TF3, so the fact that pirates 4 was in 3D doesn't make the drop from its predecessor more drastic if the drop in dollar amounts is much more drastic. 

Edited by Squaremaster316
  • Like 1

Your Highness features an iconic Toby Jones performance, should've watched that

Posted Image

There was a more detailed picture of his iconic performance, but it can't be posted here :lol: 

• Like 3

The "ture" part was stating that pirates suffered a drop despite being in 3D compared to its 2D predecessor.

The correction was that TF4 is set to have a much bigger drop from TF3, so the fact that pirates 4 was in 3D doesn't make the drop from its predecessor more drastic if the drop in dollar amounts is much more drastic. 

Posted Image

• Like 4

Wtf!? Would you prefer...

Posted Image

Wish I could find the poster version but I remember making this pic for CAYOM about a year ago

Posted Image

MICHAEL BAY'S THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE

Is 23JS coming? 22 has already passed 21.

I don't want it unless Lord Miller return

• Like 4

HTTYD2 may have been a shocker in its underperformance, but in terms of potential vs. real, AMWTDITW has probably the biggest differential. After Ted, who would have thought that Seth's follow-up would fail to cross $45m?What's the last time that a filmmaker's follow-up to a success (especially an original breakout) tanked THIS hard?

AMWTDITW has like zero appeal to the mainstream though compared to Ted