kitik

weekend actuals 7/4-7/6 TF4 37.050

c'mon on guys,every increase with actuals is studio fudging numbers now?

Remember it's Transformers we're talking about. For some reason, these films are deeply despised by certain members of this community, so anything that the film does BO wise will be chalked up to fudging, shady dealings, lies, and deception,.

Remember it's Transformers we're talking about. For some reason, these films are deeply despised by certain members of this community, so anything that the film does BO wise will be chalked up to fudging, shady dealings, lies, and deception,.

Fudging in disguise!

Are there any doubts Nolan isn't revolutionary? Every shot in one of his movies will go down in history as the greatest thing ever. Yes, even Marion's death in TDKR. 

I know this is gonna sting Nolan fans, but hes not a revolutionary(yet) like Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, Stanley Kubrick, Ridley Scott etc... those guys changed movies forever and have all had many imitators.

• Like 1

Just got in a heated argument with my dad that shows like The Daily Show and The Colbert Report deliver more actual news than most broadcast news programs

Fuck human interest stories

• Like 6

I know this is gonna sting Nolan fans, but hes not a revolutionary(yet) like Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, Stanley Kubrick, Ridley Scott etc... those guys changed movies forever and have all had many imitators.

I know. I was joking. Do you really think I found Marion's death scene in TDKR revolutionary? :lol: 

However, in this case, not only were the numbers disputed by the rest of the studios (publicly! which is rare), but also by Rth, who basically confirmed here that the real actuals were around 97.5m.

• Like 8

Just got in a heated argument with my dad that shows like The Daily Show and The Colbert Report deliver more actual news than most broadcast news programs

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/no-joke-satirical-colbert-report-more-informative-than-actual-news-study-finds-20140603-zrwjb.html

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

It's true. Tell your dad I said so. We can meet in the playground at 2 AM, if he wants to settle this man-to-man.

• Like 6