Blankments

Tuesday Numbers - Tammy 3.4, ETE 1.7, DUFE 1.5, Jersey 744k, TLAM2 662k | Actuals on p16

Don't forget about set pics from Malta starting in August! :D :D :D

Sorry bub, Unbroken stanning starts in August/September. Jolie mania continues until February. Although it will be mainly relegated to awards forum/Unbroken threads until December when it is released and has an epic box office run.

Yeeeeah, you guys are so going on Ignore. 

• Like 5

At this point, GOTG>Apes is likely. One of them has actually been marketing well, the other is a victim of Fox's "Let the movie market itself" strategy

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ... I don't know what to say. there is no way that happerns  

Apes>300M

GOTG<200M

• Like 1

Greenpeace has finally topped their Lion King video

That's actually really well done.

I would also say that some actors like Chris Evans will do some mainstream films and then they'll do a lot of indies as well (same thing applies to Scarlett Johansson). Evans himself is taking a break from acting in order to become a director.

Then there are the more blatant like Olivia Wilde and Megan Fox, the ones who want to become big star, but aren't working out necessarily.

What does this mean?

• Like 1

Well when the "facts" imply stars like Jolie and Bullock depend on franchises to make box office because they each have one flop sequel within a string of standalone hits, they need to be corrected.

I never implied anything. You did apparently. The statement was wrong regarding that they never do sequels.  Fact is they have...however I also agree that they do not rely on franchises like others. That is obviously apparent based on their choices. 

Edited by Moviefanatic
  • Like 2

^_^  Oh, I think I'm a little more tamer than Future.........like a tiny bit.

Speaking of which, I haven't seen him here in awhile...

He's just biding his time....he's just biding his time

• Like 3