Blankments

Tuesday Numbers - Tammy 3.4, ETE 1.7, DUFE 1.5, Jersey 744k, TLAM2 662k | Actuals on p16

You know what would be nice? If I could get a GOTG shirt. I mean, I have a shirt of Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Spidey, Batman, Superman, and Transformers, but I'd love to get a GOTG shirt.

(Next up will probably be buying an X-Men shirt though)

• Like 3

You know what would be nice? If I could get a GOTG shirt. I mean, I have a shirt of Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Spidey, Batman, Superman, and Transformers, but I'd love to get a GOTG shirt.

Disney is busy making a whole lineup of GOTG products. I believe that you will be able to get that t-shirt.

• Like 1

I have the entire Justice League in T-Shirts including 2 of Batman,Superman and Green Lantern.

• Like 3

http://www.superherostuff.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy/t-shirts/guardians-of-the-galaxy-asteroid-30-single-t-shirt.html?itemcd=tsgogast

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this site. I just wanted to help Blankments find his t-shirt. After all, he has brought a smile to my face many times with his Likes. I wanted to try to repay the favor.

• Like 1

That TV spot does a terrible job representing the movie. It is not a predictable love story.

Keira does not fuck or even kiss Mark Ruffallo, nor does she get back with Adam Levine at the end. 

^^^MAJOR SPOILER 

Edited by Boogie Nights

If you were trying to get a Like from me, it worked.

The cashier at Five Guys gave me a free drink today because of it :)

http://www.superherostuff.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy/t-shirts/guardians-of-the-galaxy-asteroid-30-single-t-shirt.html?itemcd=tsgogast

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this site. I just wanted to help Blankments find his t-shirt. After all, he has brought a smile to my face many times with his Likes. I wanted to try to repay the favor.

Why thanks! :D

But the thing is (and thank you for going to trouble of finding it) but I really don't like my shirts having text on them. The Avengers shirt above is the sole exception to that in my wardrobe. Trying to find a stylish GOTG shirt like that.

Like for example, just Star-Lord's helmet would be a cool shirt for me or a group shot like this (sorry for the bad pic, but it's the only one I could find)

Posted Image

• Like 1