Blankments

Tuesday Numbers - Tammy 3.4, ETE 1.7, DUFE 1.5, Jersey 744k, TLAM2 662k | Actuals on p16

OUT OF SIGHT is one of the greatest movies ever made. I'm not even kidding.

It's one of my desert island movies. I've seen it at least a dozen times and IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.

• Like 3

Or maybe he simply is a completly medicore actor who gets all th praise just because he's nice in Hollywood and does 'funny pranks'

I don't know why you put funny pranks in quotes

His pranks are actually pretty hilarious (the Brangelina wedding :rofl: )

• Like 1

Or maybe he simply is a completly medicore actor who gets all th praise just because he's nice in Hollywood and does 'funny pranks'

Not at all. In fact, given your crazy stanning for Jolie, it's absurdly silly that you're taking this approach.

• Like 9

So I just walked into my mom watching the World Cup and I saw a trailer with an explosion and a red truck so I screamed "Optimus NO!"

Two seconds later, Megan Fox was on the screen with a Turtle :rofl:

• Like 2

Not at all. In fact, given your crazy stanning for Jolie, it's absurdly silly that you're taking this approach.

Lol You're desperately trying to bring Jolie into the conversation, c'mon. She's not particularly beloved in Hollywood, doesn't do "pranks", got praise for acting before anyone knew who she was etc. Zero comparsion

• Like 2

So I just walked into my mom watching the World Cup and I saw a trailer with an explosion and a red truck so I screamed "Optimus NO!"

Two seconds later, Megan Fox was on the screen with a Turtle  :rofl:

Is your mom okay? :ph34r:

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

:ohmygod:

Hello guys. Just arrived from a brutal exam which I studied so hard this last couple of days only to arrive, look at the fucking thing and realize I was going to fail because half the things I didn't even knew they existed. My basis of study was the exams of the last few years and the thing was ridiculously different. Shit day.

Any news around here or same crap as always? 

I see Blanks only saw like 3 Clooney movies and Ed's wife is having the kid early? I didn't read the whole thread but I assume it is an usual mess.

Also, since lots of people are using it, it seems right to also do it:  :what:

• Like 4

It's one of my desert island movies. I've seen it at least a dozen times and IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.

I feel this way about Ocean's 11.

Hail Soderbergh.

• Like 2

Lol You're desperately trying to bring Jolie into the conversation, c'mon. She's not particularly beloved in Hollywood, doesn't do "pranks", got praise for acting before anyone knew who she was etc. Zero comparsion

LOL you're shutting down Tele with absolutely no reason. Jolie is just as beloved at Clooney, and it's not Clooney's fault he was on ER

• Like 1

:ohmygod:

Hello guys. Just arrived from a brutal exam which I studied so hard this last couple of days only to arrive, look at the fucking thing and realize I was going to fail because half the things I didn't even knew they existed. My basis of study was the exams of the last few years and the thing was ridiculously different. Shit day.

Any news around here or same crap as always? 

I see Blanks only saw like 3 Clooney movies and Ed's wife is having the kid early? I didn't read the whole thread but I assume it is an usual mess.

Also, since lots of people are using it, it seems right to also do it:  :what:

Posted Image

• Like 1

It's very common for a movie star - in fact a consistent likable quality of their personality or performance from role to role is a great part of what really what made an actor a "movie star" and made them their own brand or franchise if you will.  

And I really don't get this objection from Jolie fans. Really...

What does Jolie fan have to do with disliking the Cloon? I think he's a bland actor who plays himself, and in interviews he comes across as entirely self absorbed and attention starved.

I like him in Burn After Reading and Gravity, though.

• Like 3