Blankments

Tuesday Numbers - Tammy 3.4, ETE 1.7, DUFE 1.5, Jersey 744k, TLAM2 662k | Actuals on p16

Not if Apes has the monster legs some of us are expecting it could possibly be doing 32-35M that weekend. 

I might be biased

I might not. I just think people will fall in love with the flim. I've got it at a 3.7x

You make up the stakes, I don't care what they are.  I will bet you Apes doesn't see 3.7.

Ocean's 13 is good, but Ocean's 12 sucks.

INCORRECT

13 is just them being like, "Oh, you didn't like 12?  I guess we should just do something like the first one again."

• Like 5

I can't take it anymore. Blankments...just fucking stop liking everyone's fucking posts. Do something a bit more productive. I'm so aggravated right now...it just dawned on me how annoying it is.You have made getting likes utterly meaningless and I'm so close to putting you on ignore. I like you, man, but fucking stop already

• Like 1

I can't take it anymore. Blankments...just fucking stop liking everyone's fucking posts. Do something a bit more productive. I'm so aggravated right now...it just dawned on me how annoying it is.You have made getting likes utterly meaningless and I'm so close to putting you on ignore. I like you, man, but fucking stop already

You're complaining about free likes.....
  • Like 2

I can't take it anymore.Blankments...just fucking stop liking everyone's fucking posts. Do something a bit more productive. I'm so aggravated right now...it just dawned on me how annoying it is.You have made getting likes utterly meaningless and I'm so close to putting you on ignore. I like you, man, but fucking stop already

Jack? 

• Like 2

I can't take it anymore.Blankments...just fucking stop liking everyone's fucking posts. Do something a bit more productive. I'm so aggravated right now...it just dawned on me how annoying it is.You have made getting likes utterly meaningless and I'm so close to putting you on ignore. I like you, man, but fucking stop already

I don't feel this way at all. I believe that Blanmkments likes my posts because he likes them. But, I do agree that he should save his likes for me, since he genuinely likes my posts.

• Like 3

I don't feel this way at all. I believe that Blanmkments likes my posts because he likes them. But, I do agree that he should save his likes for me, since he genuinely likes my posts.

Your posts are largely either about worshiping Disney's feet or some weird sexist rants.
  • Like 1

Noctis, if you wanted me to stop liking your posts, all you had to do was ask

(Hell, I've been wanting to put you ignore for awhile but my "like oath" was against it. Thanks for the permish)

• Like 4