baumer

SOTM 9: Autobots...let make some money.

You have four options for this question:

1) What will Transformers final gross be domestically by the end of the game? (3.5% cushion)

2) What will Transformers final gross be in China by the end of the game? (3.5% cushion)

3) What will Transformers final WW gross be? (4% cushion)

4) What will Transformers gross OW in Brazil, or Germany?  (8.5% cushion)

Cushion means that is your room for error.  So it you think Transformers will gross 900 mill WW, then it has to be within 36 mill of that number.

You can only go for one question.

Get it right, you receive 12,000 points.

Get it wrong, you lose 10,000 points

Now...here's the trap.

Go for all four, and you must get all four right, BUT YOU HAVE TO BE WITHIN 3% ON ALL ANSWERS.

If you manage to get all four right, you get 60,000.  If you get even 1 wrong, you lose 60,000.  For those of you who complain about losing too many points by going for it all, I have decided to alter the deal and increase the amount of points lost instead of decrease.  Pray I don't alter it any further.

Keep complaining and I'll make it even more.   :P

Due Monday July 14th at 11:59 pm.

Good luck!!

• Like 1

Well then to save me from the anguish that comes from missing out on points by 17 dollars on the final day...

Domestic gross:

Obscenely high number used as a joke but now removed because real prediction is in a later post in this thread.

There now I can relax about this question knowing that there was never a chance of scoring points :D

Edited by chasmmi
  • Like 1

4) What will Transformers gross OW in Brazil, or Germany?  (8.5% cushion)

Posted Image

First of all having the words Brazil and Germany so close together is still quite traumatizing and hurtful. I feel like I should get the full points because this post didn't even have a trigger warning. Surely that must be in the summer game bylaws?

If not then:

1) 259M

also fuck Germany

:puke:

Edited by glassfairy
  • Like 2

Posted Image

First of all having the words Brazil and Germany so close together is still quite traumatizing and hurtful. I feel like I should get the full points because this post didn't even have a trigger warning. Surely that must be in the summer game bylaws?

If not then:

1) 269M

also fuck Germany

:puke:

Does that mean its still too soon to predict that Germany will have a $7m opening weeking and Brazil will bomb with a paltry $1M opening?

• Like 4

1) What will Transformers final gross be domestically by the end of the game? (3.5% cushion) 248m

Cushion means that is your room for error. So it you think Transformers will gross 900 mill WW, then it has to be within 36 mill of that number.

You can only go for one question.

Get it right, you receive 12,000 points.

Get it wrong, you lose 10,000 points