CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

I thought the train scene with the collapsing bridge was ridiculously beautiful. I am still in awe of that magnificent shot. But the lame story and convenient plot devices got on my nerves.

SMooches! :wub: :wub:  Love that scene and I agree..  Better depth with the Characters and dont over do it

with the gimicky stuff.. Let the action come and have a natural flow dictate the battling the God one faces

• Like 1

The first underworld is just fantastic!Haven't watched it in 9 yrs. :(

Fantastic x5.. One of the most awe inspiring films to hit the genre of all time.. A bit of Matrix , and a whole lot

of new flare to Vampire and Werewolf mythos...  Have you seen 2-4 Donald ? Your going to love it and V Archer buddy just

stated looks like its greenlit. :)

Yes indeed. Can't wait to see it.

Man I cant believe this film was made in 1987.. Feel Like I need a rocking chair..lol

Rem Fatal Attraction. Watching that now.. LOL@ the crazy sex scene with Micheal and Glenn Close.

I rem that use to be the talk of the town and it seems so innocent now to what we see in  the 2000s passing

for Rated R . LOL

242-252. Enough to take the summer but not enough to top Cap 2. Who would've expected THAT in July 2011?

Lol Gopher Apes may end up with way more than that.. Cap2 may fall. :)

Cap is still the best movie of the year by some distance no matter what though

Watching some old school now Archer... Fatal Attraction.. You remember that one :D.

How about you Ectasy and Tele. Let me see if I will still enjoy it as much as I did when I was teen :D

Fatal Attraction! Wow talk about before my time. I have vague memories of the film, never really watched it all that much when I was younger, no doubt due to its subject material.

Edited by Pokearcher

242-252. Enough to take the summer but not enough to top Cap 2. Who would've expected THAT in July 2011?

Nobody. But even with the expected increase for Cap and decrease for T4, I still expected T4 to beat it handily.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

Nobody. But even with the expected increase for Cap and decrease for T4, I still expected T4 to beat it handily.

Actually TF4 grossing around 250M is no surprise. It exactly grossed what was expected. I will not even call it a disappointment. 

Cap2 did over perform. It also benefited from very weak April slate. Plus it had great reception which helped with its legs.

You guys,do u know about the twilight movie accident. Just watched the vids of the kids being decapitated! Wish I hadn't am scared 4 life!Omg vic morrow!

Yeah theres this horrible but factual series of deaths from animals ,  to  hollywood deaths live while filming.

They show Vic Morrow getting beheaded when the copter drops on him and the kids too :' ( :'(

Very sad... I heard Steven Speilberg didnt want to resume filming his segiment for a while because

of that crazy misshap during the twilight movie filming. As a result Hwood ruled off having heavy explosions with big copters and other

vehicles are in too close proximinity

• Like 1

Fatal Attraction! Wow talk about before my time. I have vague memories of the film, never really watched it all that much when I was younger, no doubt due to its subject material.

Hah hah check that one out too.. Funny as films get even more raunchier nowadays. But I guess thats where the ffuture is

, we are seeing buttcheeks even on television now..  Fatal is still one hell of a movie and yep

definitely not the film parents want their teens to see lol. Didnt know it was so successful Archer.

Wow.. Made for like 14mil made over 300+M WW..

Am just in shock After watchin that! I cant believe john landis got away with it

Hwood and that payoff money and able to keep things moffballed should never be underestimated.

Heck the guy that was going to ratout Eddies and Wills and other stars homosexual activites, got killed (Flung off a building--rem that guy that eddie got caught with in the wee hours of the morn). .Matthew Broderick totally went on the wrong side of the road

and killed a mother and I think some of her family while vacationing with his then GF

Jennifer Grey( Dirty Dancing)and he got away with that too.. Sickens me all the stuff

that hwood does and gets away with it..Well for a while universe pays you back, when the law misses yu for an injustice.

Gods unbreakable LAw of Attraction cannot be bent or broken. :D

• Like 1

Apes in 3D is pretty much useless, waste of money. 

Hail Caesar!

Some folk only notice 3D if it's in your face. I however immediately notice the depth and how distinct it looks compared to 2D. 

• Like 1