CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

I have 8 or 9, I believe. Tele is not one of them. Neither is MrPink. 

But seriously, if you guys do a Skype thing for the World Cup finale, send me a PM  :ph34r:

I only have a facebook account that I use sparingly, so I don't really have any one from this box office forum on my friends list, not really all that interested to be honest.

I love DH1. The "O, Children" scene sends chills down my spine.Ironic that DH1 is my favorite but DH2 is lower tower Potter for me.

Disagree on DH2, but 100% agree with the "O, Children" scene. It's hauntingly beautiful. 

• Like 2

Yes that's it! If you didn't see it I won't spoil it but for a non horror flick he scared the crap out of me.

Night of The Hunter is excellent. Among Mitchum's best performances.

My Uncle who's a film critic actually wrote the note slip for its criterion collection.

• Like 1

I only have a facebook account that I use sparingly, so I don't really have any one from this box office forum on my friends list, not really all that interested to be honest.

What, are we not good enough for you, bitch?

Don't tell me you like the Half,blood prince.

Half-Blood Prince is a great film that only gets better with time. 

Chamber of Secrets cannot even begin to compare to Half-Blood Prince. It gets annihilated. 

Half-Blood Prince is a great film that only gets better with time. Chamber of Secrets cannot even begin to compare to Half-Blood Prince. It gets annihilated.

Where is baumer when you need him. THBP was awful. Focused do much on romance that it forgot it was a HP film.
  • Like 1

The most visually stunning scene in all of 2009. Astonishingly beautiful cinematography. And the music is so beautiful. 

It is a perfect scene, and this scene alone beats the entire GoF film.

• Like 1