CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Thanks did you go out to see it.. I think you will love the movie. Especially when the god one finally arrives.

Lol the Jaws reference and royality treatment godzilla's opening sequence got with the military  is almost

worth the price for a ticket right there... And oh my at the money shot of why we love godzilla during the final moments.

I saw it. I didn't like it that much. But it wasn't a complete waste of money. I'm glad I saw the monster on the big screen.

I tend to not go there that often, though. Really tiny screens and old-fashioned theater... I'd rather go to the Arclight, but sometimes certain indie movies never get there.

That's what happened to us and how we ended up there. The theater is really old though.

• Like 1

Oh good evening to you too Archer Buddy :).... Any fans of Underworld? Still watching

Underworld Part II.. Love this movie.. First 3 films are fantastic and even the 4th is decent.

Enjoyed the first, meh to the second, thought the third was alright, never saw Awakening.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

I saw it. I didn't like it that much. But it wasn't a complete waste of money. I'm glad I saw the monster on the big screen.

Hah hah I think you too  proably started to go oh um with all the teasing Edwards did instead of showing

us some big wow shots.. I was sort of wondering what is doing with the exit of you knoow who

and doing to many pan out shots to tease us.. If he had cut that out and kept a certain guy in till the end

and more character depth... I think repeat business would have been off the charts.

He will improve with the sequel. Glad you liked some parts of it.. And Im very glad you loved

this incredible version of Godzilla.. Now he needs to give us a war  and Godzilla full out against

pesky humans and a mega monster with lots of drama and tears in between before our 350+ foot hero

finally saves the day.. Godzilla 2 Destroy all Monster Sequel is on the way.

Enjoyed the first, meh to the second, thought the third was alright, never saw Awakening.

Well our boy isnt in it, a major complaint by fans, but you do get a Superwerewolf and some bad

aass Selene... Kate is still hot and rocking it... Arch... Stream it when you get a chance and let me know what you think.

I thought it was a little short  but gave it a B-... Also Selene and Micheal have a daughter  who is more

than meets the eye ;) ;)

• Like 1

Well our boy isnt in it, a major complaint by fans, but you do get a Superwerewolf and some bad

aass Selene... Kate is still hot and rocking it... Arch... Stream it when you get a chance and let me know what you think.

I thought it was a little short  but gave it a B-... Also Selene and Micheal have a daughter  who is more

than meets the eye ;) ;)

Kate Beckinsale is indeed hot.

Might check out Awakening one of these days when I feel like it.

• Like 2

Kate Beckinsale is indeed hot.

Might check out Awakening one of these days when I feel like it.

Yeah  I think you will like it. Hopefully if they do V. Scott Speedman and Kate will be back and continue

the story we want to see... The daughter thing in the mix would be awesome as well

Yeah  I think you will like it. Hopefully if they do V. Scott Speedman and Kate will be back and continue

the story we want to see... The daughter thing in the mix would be awesome as well

They have plans to make the next Underworld about Selene and Michael's Daughter. The working title is Underworld: The Next Generation and if it ever gets made I imagine Beckinsale would be willing if to come back if the money's good enough same with Speedman.

Edited by Pokearcher

Hah hah I think you too  proably started to go oh um with all the teasing Edwards did instead of showing

us some big wow shots.. I was sort of wondering what is doing with the exit of you knoow who

and doing to many pan out shots to tease us.. If he had cut that out and kept a certain guy in till the end

and more character depth... I think repeat business would have been off the charts.

He will improve with the sequel. Glad you liked some parts of it.. And Im very glad you loved

this incredible version of Godzilla.. Now he needs to give us a war  and Godzilla full out against

pesky humans and a mega monster with lots of drama and tears in between before our 350+ foot hero

finally saves the day.. Godzilla 2 Destroy all Monster Sequel is on the way.

I thought the train scene with the collapsing bridge was ridiculously beautiful. I am still in awe of that magnificent shot. But the lame story and convenient plot devices got on my nerves.

• Like 2

It might not be apples to apples, but if WWZ could manage a 3x multiplier from OW with just as hectic a slate and presumably a worse IM than Dawn, Apes could probably manage the same. I'm expecting 220-230 which unfortunately falls short of TF4 but vies with X-Men/Maleficent for second. 

It might not be apples to apples, but if WWZ could manage a 3x multiplier from OW with just as hectic a slate and presumably a worse IM than Dawn, Apes could probably manage the same. I'm expecting 220-230 which unfortunately falls short of TF4 but vies with X-Men/Maleficent for second. 

So with this weekend's drop where do you think T4 is headed. I would think 54% is a pretty good drop for it.

So with this weekend's drop where do you think T4 is headed. I would think 54% is a pretty good drop for it.

242-252. Enough to take the summer but not enough to top Cap 2. Who would've expected THAT in July 2011?
  • Like 2

Great Sat for Apes. So I guess 70M+ is locked now for the weekend.

That would be really great. WOM must be helping, because it started not making too much noise, and it will end up on the higher end of predictions.

• Like 1