CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Rem the WOM is excellent, and it needs a small multiplier to beat everything domestic so far.Even a 4.1 from 74 or less if 80M would get it to 300+M Captain. So I think Apes flys over that 225M.Thats still a good total but you should aim for more.What did the Rise of the Apes make domestically. Arent you predicting only a slight increase though :? And Dawn is infinitely better than Rise.

Rise made 176 mil. I'm trying to stay conservative after seeing Godzilla's legs, though part of me wants to say this will reach 240 mil.
  • Like 1

Rem the WOM is excellent, and it needs a small multiplier to beat everything domestic so far.

Even a 4.1 from 74 or less if 80M would get it to 300+M Captain. So I think Apes flys over that 225M.

Thats still a good total but you should aim for more.

What did the Rise of the Apes make domestically. Arent you predicting only a slight increase though :?

And Dawn is infinitely better than Rise.

Rise did like 176M. This should appeal to people who haven't even seen Rise though. It is perfeclty enjoyable on it's own. 

• Like 2

Yeah I was WTF, why is this big sequel getting less marketiing push than freaking ICe Age.Dragon 1 was better than most of the Ice Age films.. I was shocked too my friend. What a fukup by Fox.

GRRR Kal the first Ice Age is in my top three movie list buddy! :P
  • Like 3

Yeah  I was WTF, why is this big sequel getting less marketiing push than freaking ICe Age.

Dragon 1 was better than most of the Ice Age films.. I was shocked too my friend. What a fukup by Fox.

I know there are a lot of Dragons fans here, but i didn't love the first one. I'm going to check the sequal out at some point but not in any rush, 

• Like 1

GRRR Kal the first Ice Age is in my top three movie list buddy! :P

Oh shit...Sorry man.. Well you have to admit dragon one and especially Dragon2

were better than Ice Age 3 and 4. :D 

Ice age and  part 2 were grand though and matched up to Dragon 1.. Im still not sure which one I liked

best between Dragon 2 and Ice Age 1 and 2... So great those films :D 

Ice Age 1 and 2 are incredible movies.. They match up Nicely to Dragon 2

• Like 1

31m could mean 75m opening

Considering Apes caters to an older audience given it's history and even it's low midnight number I think it's OW will be a lot more back loaded than most blockbusters so with a 31m OD we could be looking at 80m OW. 4m mid27m fri30m sat19m sunThis has a legit shot at being the biggest movie of the summer. Edited by jessie
  • Like 4

Considering Apes caters to an older audience given it's history and even it's low midnight number I think it's OW will be a lot more back loaded than most blockbusters so with a 31m OD we could be looking at 80m OW.4m mid27m fri30m sat19m sun

I'm telling you by Sunday WOM will be kicking in. 

• Like 2

I really like both of the first two Ice Age movies, after that it got generic... 

Great minds think alike. They need to work hard to bring Ice Age 5 back to the glory days

of 1 and 2.. Meltdwn started  the inccredible BO increase thanks to the quality. I dont know how it went down hill

from there. Strangely Ice Age 3 made even mre money , but then it started to dwindle after the letdown starting

with IA Dinosaurs.

• Like 2

Great minds think alike. They need to work hard to bring Ice Age 5 back to the glory days

of 1 and 2.. Meltdwn started  the inccredible BO increase thanks to the quality. I dont know how it went down hill

from there. Strangely Ice Age 3 made even mre money , but then it started to dwindle after the letdown starting

with IA Dinosaurs.

Yeah The Meltdown was such a good movie. 

• Like 2

I love the first three ice ages, but the fourth was sooo disappointing. :(

I found the third disapointing. I guess I was expecting another The Meltdown, which I sure didn't get but I vaugly remember one ROTFL moment. 

• Like 1