grim22

Weekend Actuals 7/11-7/13. Apes 72.6M, Transformers 16.3M

True. I'm on another forum, where I have....35000 posts. Accumulated over 7 years though. Unfortunately my posting there has dwindled.

I mean how many times can you post the Assassins gif even on a Banderas worship forum.

• Like 4

Yeah, without those 3,000 posts, you'd only have a paltry 13,000+ .

I basically posted about 7K total last Summer.

Interstellar is later this year. So...

• Like 3

True. I'm on another forum, where I have....35000 posts. Accumulated over 7 years though. Unfortunately my posting there has dwindled.

There are some forums where I have accounts that I opened up years ago, made a few posts and never posted again.

Happens.

• Like 1

I mean how many times can you post the Assassins gif even on a Banderas worship forum.

The Last of Us Joel Banderas version gave me life, but apparently it has limits.

I still post a few times a day there, but I've mostly migrated to BOF because my interest in gaming has waned while my interest in movies has skyrocketed over the past couple years. Real tight knit community where I'm at, but we've lost half our regulars, and the fun is kinda gone. We know each other too much and we're too bitter at certain people because of all that time. Like an angry spouse.

• Like 1

I'm prepared to fall asleep in the middle of typing a post.

I think I slept 10 times before I ever finished a post, or maybe that was the lousy internet connection I currently have, working its way up.

• Like 1

I basically posted about 7K total last Summer.

Interstellar is later this year. So...

RottenTomatoes watch is going to be amazing. We're coming for you Boyhood!

• Like 2

I think the only time since 11/11 that I posted over 30 posts in one day was the CF Friday, other than that i post like 1-15 posts per day. Doesnt seem like it does it? Seems like I spam the hell outta this place.My post per day is only 8.69, ive never seen it get out of the 8's.

• Like 1

RottenTomatoes watch is going to be amazing. We're coming for you Boyhood!

It's the first time a film's gotten 100 reviews or more and retained a 100% average since Toy Story 2, right?

Mostly, though, look at that average rating. Has anything stayed in the 9s... like ever?

• Like 3