#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

I don't. And if you think it's not hard...you haven't seen this forum before now. :)

How is it hard? Tomorrow morning while we are waiting for numbers, all ramblings and discussions in classic convo thread. When numbers are up, you can talk about them in numbers thread. :lol:
  • Like 1

How is it hard?Tomorrow morning while we are waiting for numbers, all ramblings and discussions in classic convo thread. When numbers are up, you can talk about them in numbers thread. :lol:

Um-hmm...Sure. 

• Like 1

What's the "C" in CJohn?

It is something I put there in 2010 just to not use my simple name John. It literally has no meaning. And since I got recognized by that name, I never changed it. But people can call me CJ if they want, I guess. Or just John. 

EDIT: It can also be a symbol of hope. Man of Steel style. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

It is something I put there in 2010 just to not use my simple name John. It literally has no meaning. But people can call me CJ if they want, I guess. Or just John. 

I'll call you Joao. 

• Like 2

It is something I put there in 2010 just to not use my simple name John. It literally has no meaning. But people can call me CJ if they want, I guess. Or just John.

What the hell kind of a Portuguese name is John?