#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

And you are on top of it. With grim and Jack at closely behind. Lets face it, when I decide that one of you will go down, all of you will go down. 

Had a joke about going down, and something about a certain time, then thought better of it.

• Like 3

Reinforcement will go both ways ;):whip:

Hence why I expect this place to go down in flames. But hey, it was fun while it lasted. IMDb is not such a bad place, as far as cesspools of humanity go.

• Like 2

Still confused on why the villain in Skyfall spends millions and millions of dollars to go through all that only to kill M. Come on, what happened to good old fashioned World Domination? 

Or how everyone conveniently forgets about the NOC List from the first Mission Impossible that they lost and was being used to kill MI6 agents all over.

• Like 2

Hey, dont throw me under the fucking bus you disrespectful clitoris.

Clitoris?! Posted Image

I laughed WAY TOO MUCH with this. Just WAY TOO MUCH. Probably woke up my parents :rofl: 

• Like 3

Joao Moutinho is the name of a player of the national team of soccer. But not my name. ;)

Well, fucking DUH!, Captain Obvious! I just said it's how I picture you. You should feel complimented. 

• Like 1

Had a joke about going down, and something about a certain time, then thought better of it.

You did good. Things are already working just fine. Tomorrow will be a beautiful day with a Numbers Thread with 5 posts in it. 

• Like 1