#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

I dont see how its a problem, especially for someone who doesnt read them. What we were proposing is taking turns with our stories where 1 pin could be dedicated to the "stories", I dont like "fan-fic", so theyd get better exposure since we put alot of time into them.Im just saying I dont see how it upsets anyone, way more people have not looked at them than have. After me and Pink are done, I was going to let Spaghetti have my pin spot, then when hes done he can give it to someone else, we basically reserve a spot.Some other Mods have pondered it, can we look into that? I dont see the problem with having 1 pin at a time in the future. But if its a big deal thats okay.

Because it's not the right forum for it. We're not removing them at all, but you guys are acting like there's only one forum here. Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

I'm too young now, still need more years of experience. I actually thought you were going to be picked this year, a little disappointed you weren't, but Keli and Ed are great also. :)Next time I'm rooting for you!

Aw that's nice of you. Yes Kelli and Ed are great mods.

• Like 3

Why can't I find any good movies about Appeasement. I've only seen one and it wasn't the focus.

Derailment...Seriously though...Probably because we like to portray good vs evil not the fact that good let evil slide for quite a bit before kicking it's ass...
  • Like 1

Oh please. If anything, the girl on fire here is fighting the evil, aka the derailments. Chaos has been plaguing our threads.

It's time to restore order in the galaxy.

Posted Image

important note: Raccoon is the people complaining incessantly while Star Lord is the reasonable mods

• Like 3

Derailment...Seriously though...Probably because we like to portray good vs evil not the fact that good let evil slide for quite a bit before kicking it's ass...

We can derail this thread. What do they call it? Grace period?

Anyway, I always found that part of England's history in WW2 interesting but there isn't much on it cinema-wise.  Remains of the Day really got me curious.

• Like 1