#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

I know I am such a party pooper by bringing up the box office all the time, but do Monday numbers usually come this late? It's been awhile since I've followed the box office. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes got me back into it (a movie that deserves every penny it's making).

Yes. You have been spoiled by Spatula. All of the weekday numbers come in around noon pst. Sometimes earlier sometimes later.

I know I am such a party pooper by bringing up the box office all the time, but do Monday numbers usually come this late? It's been awhile since I've followed the box office. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes got me back into it (a movie that deserves every penny it's making).

Pretty much everyone has given up this summer as being fucking dead, including insiders...

• Like 1

Who the hell goes to a gym? I have an exercise bike and weights at home. I have running shoes to use around the neighborhood. What a waste of cash.

I don't have a pool at home or some of the really cool elliptical shit

• Like 1

So if I am ever in Toronto, should I expect a free ride on the bus?  ;)

Damn!  Sorry, you and kelly have similar avatars......yes, I can see why the gif makes sense now. lol

• Like 1

They usually start coming in around this time.