Shadow

Underrated Sequels/Prequels

Superman Returns

Hopefully Warner Bros takes a page from the X-Men playbook and invites Bryan Singer back to do another one after the Zack Snyder ones run their course.

after he directed two flops in a row for them? Never happening, ever. 

Edited by John Marston
  • Like 1

BTTF 3 (I think it's a stronger movie than 2 - I love 2, but 3 is IMO a better story with actual character arcs)Superman III (absolutely freakin' stupid, but still a guilty pleasure of mine because of how dumb it is - you want a REAL bad Superman movie, watch Superman IV)Star Trek III (most people assume it's bad because it's an odd number, others think it's weaker than II - which it is, but II was so good that ANYTHING would look weaker in comparison)

Edited by TServo2049

Jurassic Park the Lost WorldJurassic Park IIIJaws 2Transformers Revenge of the FallenTransformers Dark of the MoonTransformers Age of ExtinctionIron Man 2Ice Age the MeltdownIce Age Dawn of the DinosaursSherlock Holmes a Game of ShadowsAlien 3Aliens VS PredatorPirates of the Caribbean At Worlds EndThe Tigger MovieRugrats in ParisMeet the FockersLittle FockersParanormal Activity 3Paranormal Activity the Marked One'sA Haunted House 2Muppets Take ManhattanGarfield a Tale of Two KittiesMadagascar Escape 2 AfricaHappy Feet TwoWrath of the TitansPrometheusMan of SteelRiddickInsidious Chapter 2Godzilla 1998The Purge Anarchy

• Like 2

Jurassic Park the Lost WorldJurassic Park IIIJaws 2Transformers Revenge of the FallenTransformers Dark of the MoonTransformers Age of ExtinctionIron Man 2Ice Age the MeltdownIce Age Dawn of the DinosaursSherlock Holmes a Game of ShadowsAlien 3Aliens VS PredatorPirates of the Caribbean At Worlds EndThe Tigger MovieRugrats in ParisMeet the FockersLittle FockersParanormal Activity 3Paranormal Activity the Marked One'sA Haunted House 2Muppets Take ManhattanGarfield a Tale of Two KittiesMadagascar Escape 2 AfricaHappy Feet TwoWrath of the TitansPrometheusMan of SteelRiddickInsidious Chapter 2Godzilla 1998The Purge Anarchy

I'll give you wrath of the titans, I had a lot of fun with that.
  • Like 1

Jedi is underrated - still the weakest of the original trilogy, but the Death Star space battle was not topped by anything in terms of size/scale/complexity until...Independence Day? And unlike the CGI cacophony of Clones or Sith, the ROTJ battle has an actual structure.

I think the Hangover Part II is underrated. I know, it's a carbon copy right down to music choices, but damn I enjoy some of the off kilter bits.

I say this because I'm watching The Hangover Part III and yep, reviews were deserved. Everybody be slumming it hard.

• Like 2