John Marston

Wednesday Numbers (July 30) Lucy 3.7 , Apes 1.8, Purge 1.2

Get on Up is one of those movies that is very hard to call.  I adored the movie though and I'd love it if it showed some awesome legs. 

Chadwick Boseman is from my city and graduated from my high school, so I'm rooting for success for anything he's apart of. I'm glad he's starting to get these real prominent roles. People are trying to get me in contact with him, I hope it works out. Youre right, I'm hoping it shows some real legs too. I doubt a total near the Help, but I'd love to see it beat 42.

Numeros.

• Like 1

I went to see Lucy yesterday, and all I can say is it's definitely a one time movie. Watching that movie wss like anticipating an orgasm that never came. Yes it was that bad. It will definitely leave you disappointed with their half ass job putting it together.

• Like 1

I went to see Lucy yesterday, and all I can say is it's definitely a one time movie. Watching that movie wss like anticipating an orgasm that never came. Yes it was that bad. It will definitely leave you disappointed with their half ass job putting it together.

Oh shush. The movie is brilliant. ScarJo is on point. I <3 Lucy
  • Like 1

Oh shush. The movie is brilliant. ScarJo is on point. I <3 Lucy

I'm sorry, but it's not. Although it did have the potential to be a well thought out movie, they left more than half of the best ingredients out. To compare this movie to Salt is an insult to Salt..
  • Like 1

Usually my intuition is right. I'm not feeling the IRL buzz for GOTG. It feels childish vibe to me and mostly internet craze. Hope I'm wrong so Disney doles out some dollars to Malf.

the movie was far from childish. It had heart, visuals, action and comedy all rolled up into comic book movie like never before.

Salt's imdb score is strangely low.

I think it got kind of a poor reception out of the gate maybe due to opening in the wake of Inception, but time seems to have done its reputation justice. A lot of people cite it as a good movie and one of their favorites from Jolie. At least I always see it listed as common interest in Tinder matches :P

Do you mean the diegetic music or the score?  Most of the James Brown classics are represented in the film and they use his original vocals and arrangements.  

Yes I'm talking about James Brown's music.

• Like 1

I heard NeYo on radio the other day bragging how he turned down the part in James Brown cause he was too busy LOL

I'm glad he did. The guy playing him now is a good actor. He was really good in 42.

• Like 2