John Marston

Wednesday Numbers (July 30) Lucy 3.7 , Apes 1.8, Purge 1.2

Tracking has pretty consistently said 65, but I think even missing that number by a small amount, and coming in around 57-58 would be considered disappointing by a lot of folks here.

It has a ton of preview showtimes here in LA. I wouldn't be surprised if it has fairly large numbers -- 8-10m or so.

It has a ton of preview showtimes here in LA. I wouldn't be surprised if it has fairly large numbers -- 8-10m or so.

Not only is it getting 7pm, which is as early as these things start, but it's getting lots of screens all night long.

Weird thing is that there are barely any midnight shows. Almost every show is between 7-11pm with a few scattered midnights.

I have no doubt that if guardians opens to less than 70M (even in the 65M range which would still be great) on Monday were gonna be seeing a lot of "Guardians of the Galaxy is the latest summer disappointment to fall victim to summers weak box office"

How are pre-sales for GOTG looking like compared to other SH movies?

I was checking some theaters (because I need to know how Get On Up is doing) and GotG has already lots of tickets sold in many places. No idea if it is better or worse than others because I never checked those but it is impressive. 

• Like 1

Saw Hercules today.not as bad as a trailers make it out to be but it is completelyforgettable.

My thoughts exactly!The first 30 minutes were just painful however, but the action was over the top and fun

:o

No way. Even with a ridiculous amount of showtimes. That's just insane. :lol:

• Like 1