Rorschach

CAYOM Comic-Con Year 9

Hall H goes dark and silent. We can hear the crowd chattering excitedly when suddenly a voice can be heard talking.

Every person has happy and sad moments throughout their lives, memories they cherish and memories they want to forget. Every person has their own regrets and dark secrets they want fixed. Every person wants to die happy. We, at Sigmund Corporation, offer you that chance.

The screen then turns on and shows Dr. Eva and Dr. Neil putting their helmets on.

“Ready?”

“Ready”

They both raise their hands at their temple, and press the button on the helmet simultaneously. The screen turns black.

One year from now.

Rorschach was kind enough to let me throw this in at the last moment

As for Spaghetti and Stark: Supernova

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/f/f3/Pud_deny_07.mp3

• Like 4

Hall H goes dark and silent. We can hear the crowd chattering excitedly when suddenly a voice can be heard talking.

Every person has happy and sad moments throughout their lives, memories they cherish and memories they want to forget. Every person has their own regrets and dark secrets they want fixed. Every person wants to die happy. We, at Sigmund Corporation, offer you that chance.

The screen then turns on and shows Dr. Eva and Dr. Neil putting their helmets on.

“Ready?”

“Ready”

They both raise their hands at their temple, and press the button on the helmet simultaneously. The screen turns black.

One year from now.

Rorschach was kind enough to let me throw this in at the last moment

As for Spaghetti and Stark: Supernova

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/f/f3/Pud_deny_07.mp3

• Like 2

Three announcements-Lager Studios panel will be delayed till tomorrow-Into the Dead sequel panel is being brought back on after I roughly estimated the final numbers to have made it over $50 million, barely, domestically in its box office entirety. I shall announce the release date and title tomorrow.-I am adding another panel for a planned franchise, not horror this time.

• Like 1

Oh, yeah. I'm not waiting for the sequels to the game. I'm taking it in my own hand. I had a sleepless night to think about possibilities on how to make it a good trilogy, and you'll only see the greatness at the end of the second movie and during the entire third one.

• Like 1

But seriously, you may never see Life in the Wild coming. I have so many ideas in my head, I'm already writing some of it. And it could be my greatest movie yet.

We've heard that many times from you recently.

• Like 3

@HourglassPictures

@EmeraldPictures and @AlphaPictures, every threat you make of your films being better increases the chances of Ezen dying in Spark 3. Think of the fan girls you will upset! And the emotion you will have to compete with!

Edited by Spaghetti

Okay, I'm pretty much finished except for 1 panel (which I may cheat a bit for). Expect my Comic Con panel to start in a few minutes. Provided my internet connection doesn't keep fucking up like it has been all day today...

• Like 2