Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

Very much doubt most families care that the movie is from Marvel. They seem to be enjoying it immensely all the same. I could not care if it was DC,Marvel or Pixar etc. I loved it and will be seeing it again. Great marketing brought most of the audience out and hopefully great word of mouth will continue to bring crowds out to see it.

So does Guardians explain things well for non fans or will we sit confused?

There's nothing to explain really. Its not like there's some  complicated plot.  I don't know anything about them either and only watched the first trailer. No other promo. It was super easy to follow along.

• Like 2

the trailers didnt get me. I'll ended up loving it tho. I'm easy to please. I like jack and jill.

I only watched the first trailer. And I only liked Rocket. I latched onto him but ended up liking the whole team.  They were a fun bunch.  Gamora is super bad ass but she's also vulnerable.

• Like 1

There's nothing to explain really. Its not like there's some complicated plot. I don't know anything about them either and only watched the first trailer. No other promo. It was super easy to follow along.

I was wondering because of the Nebula character and the blue guy in Darkelfs avatar and Digimon Honsou's character and JC Reileys character and Helen Mirrens character, and I have no idea of the villain. Just a lot of side characters so I wanted to be sure we'd understand them easily. I dont want to go read about them on Wikipedia cuz I dont want to end up spoiled.Edit: Yall say ill be fine so good. Edited by Jandrew

I was wondering because of the Nebula character and the blue guy in Darkelfs avatar and Digimon Honsou's character and JC Reileys character and Helen Mirrens character, and I have no idea of the villain. Just a lot of side characters so I wanted to be sure we'd understand them easily.I dont want to go read about them on Wikipedia cuz I dont want to end up spoiled.

hmmm

No need for Wikipedia. Just show up open your mind to a whole new world. You'll be right there with them.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 2