Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

A2, Sw7, and BvS are getting nowhere near 2B

Not likely , but remember  this is the first time Batman and Superman and Wonderwoman are done

incredibly on the big screen that could cause an insane range of fanboys and movies fans.

Those 3 are far bigger than the Avengers team. So you never know, but yep 2B is very very very unlikely

for any of the Juggernaut 2016 challengers.. I think we will likely beat all challengers by an insane

1.2-1.6B dollar gap..

That is one hell of ass whooping

This won't get a 3x. Its basically an established brand which gives it a rush factor. If it opens to 90 I say 250 is ceiling.

Wasn't The Avengers an establish brand and it opened to 207M.

• Like 3

A2, Sw7, and BvS are getting nowhere near 2B

Inflation, Market expansion, China expansion, etc. and all three easily could, at least get close.  BvS is becoming extremely hyped, that is undoubtable, Avengers 2 is going to grow substantially overseas even if it decreases domestically (Iron Man 3 proved that), and SW7 is going to be much bigger overseas than Phantom Menace was even if it isn't domestically (and given the hiatus I'd say it at least gets close to Phantom Menace unadjusted domestic, especially if it's quality)

Avatar 2 is likely to decrease substantially simply because Avatar was a phenomenon, you don't recreate phenomenon's on the same level, especially when it won't have a near 90% 3D share like the first one, it'll be lucky to pull 50% with the given 3D market.

• Like 1

Now I'm extra mad fucking Disney didn't pair Maleficent with GOTG at the drive-ins. Does Cap really need more money?

...It's paired with Planes 2

Trust me, if it was with Cap, I wouldn't be at home right now

Is A2 Avatar 2, if so will take bet on it going over 2B.

Hah hah you forgot Augustus/Ethan buddy is with us for 3B+  WW, hes just not sure

if domestically it can reach the numbers you and I want for this monster Neo.

I love your predict of 790 my friend, I feel in my bones it will be higher and we will see the the first film

domestically to hit 840M in one domestic run.

Cameron is saying he doesnt expect the same kind of outcome, but I think hes downplaying it to not seem cocky lol.

I'll do a bet with you or Kal that one of the following goes over 2 billion and over Avatar 2 WW

Avengers 2, Star Wars 7, or Batman v. Superman

I want batman and Superman to make 2billion  so. how about we bet that Avatar 2 beats Avengers 2

by at least 1 Billion for 20.00 paypal ;)

I'll do a bet with you or Kal that one of the following goes over 2 billion and over Avatar 2 WW

Avengers 2, Star Wars 7, or Batman v. Superman

Will take bet on O/U 2B for Avatar 2.

• Like 2