Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

:ph34r:

Just checking :lol:You should know me well enough by now to know that I was just joking. Like I do most of the time. And you're being a DC fan? That would just be :rofl: Edited by Sam

Basically if Guardians hits 100M before Tuesday Tele loses 10 million points in the summer game

So Tele is actually wishing my 25M Saturday is true?LOL
  • Like 2

Just checking :lol:You should know me well enough by now to know that I was just joking. Like I do most of the time. And you're being a DC fan? That would just be :rofl:

People have this impression I am. I like Batman. MoS was ok. BvS has potential. Nolan's not producing though...

Nostalgia - it's delicate, but potent. Teddy told me that in Greek, "nostalgia" literally means "the pain from an old wound." It's a twinge in your heart far more powerful than memory alone. This device isn't a spaceship, it's a time machine. It goes backwards, and forwards... it takes us to a place where we ache to go again. It's not called the wheel, it's called the carousel. It let's us travel the way a child travels - around and around, and back home again, to a place where we know we are loved.

Your Mad Men ripoffs do nothing for me Tele.

Plagiarist.

• Like 2

Back from my 2nd viewing. Just as amazing as it was last night. It's tied with TA as my favorite MCU movie. WOM is going to be crazy good for it. Grade remains the same 9.5/10 A+.  :D  :wub:

We said the same thing about Cap 2. DOFP. Apes.They all have like a 2.5x in legs.

Basically if Guardians hits 100M before Tuesday Tele loses 10 million points in the summer game

Serves him right. Gotta brung him down from the top spot. I can't believe you guys let him reach the top ranking. That shit is dangerous. Good thing Chewy is there to save the day.Go GOTG!

Back from my 2nd viewing. Just as amazing as it was last night. It's tied with TA as my favorite MCU movie. WOM is going to be crazy good for it. Grade remains the same 9.5/10 A+.  :D  :wub:

I have a feeling I will see this at least two more times in cinema

I refuse to like this.......but it's true.

Actually it's not really, you're still in first with a sizable lead if you get it wrong. Whereas I plummet if you get it right :rofl:

• Like 1