Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

Yay, now I'm more excited to see it. Could use a good ANH dose, rip off or homage.

I could dissect the film and tell you why it's almost a ANH clone, it's that obvious.

Truth. :) I'm looking forward to next month or so when the new round of "OMG, greatest movie ever!" appears. (Hint: it might be November)

Nolan is the only thing that can transcend time and space.

Posted Image

No, not really.  Everyone resorts to using Twilight and Transformers against me when I feel the opposite of the way they do.  The funny thing is, you guys use these films like they are some kind of affront to me.  I'm proud of my passion for those films.  

It's like in The Siege when one of Bruce Willis' commando's tells Denzel to step aside before he starts treating him like an Ethiopian and Denzel tells him that he's so stupid that he actually thinks that's an insult.  

• Like 6

If you're going to taunt baumer, don't. The group-think in these threads is hilarious.

as I mentioned, it makes no sense to taunt baumer for thisSo he didn't like it . whatever. It's just his opinionBesides, he liked it more than Godzilla so there's no need for complaints ;)

If you're going to taunt baumer, don't. The group-think in these threads is hilarious.

To be fair though. He did start it. I think he wants to be taunted :lol:

People in glass houses full of Pacific Rim blurays shouldn't throw stones

The path to truth is a narrow one, and many miss the road because they're too busy bitching about fights at night. :ph34r:

(Hopefully GOTG is as good as PR.)

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

What does this mean? We all think alike? Nope. My thoughts are completely original. See: double-decker couch. Now we can all watch tv together snd be buddies!! Who else thought of that? Thats what I thought.See what I did there?
  • Like 1

The group-think in these threads is hilarious.

This part is very true. There are a lot of people who act very iJack-like but don't get called on it cuz what they're stanning for is popular

• Like 7