Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

That's my point. They seem to be rewarding the same type of SFX over and over, and the same type of a movie that produces such SFX. Gravity strikes me as totally different that brings something new to the table.

• Like 1

Holy fucking mother of pearl!! That was. . . tense. And the tinkling piano at the end of the scene was awesome. Hmm, this film is going to be quite an experience...I wasn't thrilled with Sandra replacing Angelina, but I am a believer now.

Holy fucking mother of pearl!! That was. . . tense. And the tinkling piano at the end of the scene was awesome. Hmm, this film is going to be quite an experience...I wasn't thrilled with Sandra replacing Angelina, but I am a believer now.

Damn somehow I missed this clip. And what a clip.

Now, if this doesnt win the SFX award, something must've gone terribly wrong. This is like last year Life of Pi, that it was such a unique visual-fest that you can tell just by the trailers and clips that it's gonna a mega contender in the SFX competition.

Edited by vc2002

Holy shit! What a trailer!Had no interest in this movie before. Feel like I have to see this now.

What trailer? Are you talking about those clips? Is there any, like, full-fledged trailer yet? I am dying to see it!!! Edited by cochofles

Damn somehow I missed this clip. And what a clip. Now, if this doesnt win the SFX award, something must've went terribly wrong. This is like last year Life of Pi, that it was such a unique visual-fest that you can tell just by the trailers and clips that it's gonna win the SF competition.

Totally. This has the «Death Becomes Her/Terminator 2/Avatar-groundbreaking SFX» vibe; something new and thrilling in terms of visuals that might as well have the Best FX Oscar delivered now. It has it in the bag.

What trailer? Are you talking about those clips? Is there any, like, full-fledged trailer yet? I am dying to see it!!!

Why ? 

Those clips tell you exactly what the movie is about without revealing any of the tense drama that's gonna happen after first 20 or so minutes of it 

This is the way trailer should be done 

• Like 1

Why ? Those clips tell you exactly what the movie is about without revealing any of the tense drama that's gonna happen after first 20 or so minutes of it This is the way trailer should be done

Dude, I agree, don't get me wrong. I am just dying to see more of these people. :)

How amny clips are there? I've only seen the one with Clooney which is offical teaser and this. is there more? I want to see. This gave me goosebumps.

Cocho must be over the moon. A movie with a strong female character that is also one-woman show.

• Like 1

How amny clips are there? I've only seen the one with Clooney which is offical teaser and this. is there more? I want to see. This gave me goosebumps. Cocho must be over the moon. A movie with a strong female character that is also one-woman show.

Isn't this a two-person show? Clooney is in the film, his name above the title. I'm curious; haven't read the script. And by the way, could this be the second science fiction film ever to get a Best Actress Oscar nod (after ALIENS)?

This is somehow like PR. Me personally I definitely look very much forward to this, but I also think it has a good chance of flopping for not being appearing enough for the GA.

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 1

This is somehow like PR. Me personally I definitely look very much forward to this, but I also think it has a good chance of flopping for not being appearing enough for the GA.

I think that's totally possible. However, a breakout is also possible (albeit somewhat less likely).