Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

I've heard nervous laughs in my cineman, definitely "it's only a movie, keep telling yourself it's only a movie" type of laughs. Not "this is so stupid" laughs that C&A trailer was getting.That said, this looks incredible. Sensational teaser clips. Does nayone know if piano is from the movie (aka eligible for Oscars though those fucks snubbed CA's brilliant piano last year) or used?

The piano music? That's not original to the movie. It's a pretty old track, in fact.

Yeah, I can understand some people need to vent the primal angst the movie is punching for into your guts and slowly twisting your mind. Those tracking shots sequences are very effective in building some kind of increasing tension and uneasy feeling of helplessness. I think some sensitive people will probably feel sick, unnerved and go in hyper-ventilation (claustrophobic, depressive people might avoid it) in Imax 3D because of that ultra-realistic strong experience of drifting alone into space. And those piano notes are haunting me, it does remind me of the beginning of something else I know I can't pinpoint.

Are you talking about the same piano used in the first teaser?

1 more new trailer

http://youtu.be/-QQGVvt_iW8

What a fabulous clip. You know the technology of SFX has been very advanced that we could do anything we can imagine, but we haven't got any film like that untill now. It must've been a hell of a job, and I'm glad Alfonso managed to work it out and push the envelope. I remember there was an interview that Del Toro said Alfonso actually consulted Cameron during the shooting and Cameron called him crazy to even think of doing that. Yeah, when a crazy man calls you crazy, you know you are doing something astonishing.

• Like 1

Why I really like about the trailer (or clips) is that I'm freakin scared of height while at the same time cannot stop marvelling at Earth's beauty. Its a funny feeling.

That is well said, I feel the same way. Can't wait to see this.

Cuaron, Cameron & Del Toro areall budies but from what has transpired, Cameron has  done a lot on this movie, he practically saved it.

Remember this movie was rumored to get released last year so a lot of things happened.

What a fabulous clip. You know the technology of SFX has been very advanced that we could do anything we can imagine, but we haven't got any film like that untill now. It must've been a hell of a job, and I'm glad Alfonso managed to work it out and push the envelope. I remember there was an interview that Del Toro said Alfonso actually consulted Cameron during the shooting and Cameron called him crazy to even think of doing that. Yeah, when a crazy man calls you crazy, you know you are doing something astonishing.

I agree 100%, but I can't see it translating to a breakout box office.