eXtacy

Wednesday Numbers: GOTG 8.8 (-26%), Lucy 1.9, Herc 1.16

I wouldn't say that. While GOTG doesn't really have a fanbase but Marvel does, hence continued increase in previews' numbers. 

But as characters Ninja Turtles are a lot of people's childhoods.  Not as big as the Marvel brand obviously but still as characters more people know the Turtles than the Guardians.

• Like 1

I wouldn't say that. While GOTG doesn't really have a fanbase but Marvel does, hence continued increase in previews' numbers. 

Hence why I said larger than Guardians, not larger than Marvel.

• Like 1

But as characters Ninja Turtles are a lot of people's childhoods.  Not as big as the Marvel brand obviously but still as characters more people know the Turtles than the Guardians.

True, growing up I knew a lot more about Turtles but guess what, I went to previews of GOTG and will watch Turtles sometime next week. ;)

• Like 1

True, growing up I knew a lot more about Turtles but guess what, I went to previews of GOTG and will watch Turtles sometime next week. ;)

I went to previews of guardians too and don't know when I'll watch Turtles. :lol:

• Like 1

I see people thinking Turtles will do less than 40 million and then I see people thinking 50+ is possible.

TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON.

Lemme channel my inner Kal here.

Dean on the celly told me TMNT would open between 20-75m, bud.

• Like 8

Hence why I said larger than Guardians, not larger than Marvel.

How can you differentiate? 11.2M, number came from the fanbase that trust Marvel to deliver each and every time. This is the main reason why I believe right now is the perfect time for Dr. Strange/BP/Inhumans/Captain Marvel movies. 

I see people thinking Turtles will do less than 40 million and then I see people thinking 50+ is possible.

TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON.

I will tell you on Sunday. And if the estimate is iffy I will tell you on Monday. 

I will tell you on Sunday. And if the estimate is iffy I will tell you on Monday. 

Paramount gonna fudge again?

Posted Image

So seriously, I just made my predictions on another site where I use you guys' as references, and now I'm lost. I picked Guardians to win the week but I'm worried TMNT pulls a GI Joe

• Like 1

How can you differentiate? 11.2M, number came from the fanbase that trust Marvel to deliver each and every time. This is the main reason why I believe right now is the perfect time for Dr. Strange/BP/Inhumans/Captain Marvel movies. 

You can differentiate because when a Turtles movie was announced, no one said Posted Image

• Like 5