filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

Since I'm a weirdo, when I saw Boyhood with friends, we joked that everyone who entered the theater was a celebrity and tweeted at the celebrity.

I have to say, it was pleasant seeing that movie with Jaden Smith, Chris Pratt, and Nathan Fillion

Well, yes, the internet, and this site, hates BAY.  And according to FTF, only movies he deems quality should make money.

But that's neither here nor there. If someone liked the movie, shouldn't they be pimping Liebesman? Because he has basically zero fans -- at least Bay's got some staunch supporters.

• Like 1

I think if he didn't have AOE he would of directed it.

This August is up on last years by a fair amount and that was the recrd. This could be the first billion dollar August :)

I hope you will see Turtles as well Extacy.. I heards it a great first movie to a franchise.. Definitely check it out as theres

enough BO cheddar for both Guardians and Turtles to win bigtime at the BO

It's 3AM here, work was good tonight. 

Turltes is doing well

GOTG has dropped quite enormously

And I have Lethal Weapon in the DVD player.

Life is good right now.

Good night all.

• Like 4

But that's neither here nor there. If someone liked the movie, shouldn't they be pimping Liebesman? Because he has basically zero fans -- at least Bay's got some staunch supporters.

(Raises measly hand) Lol If Liberman did Battle of Los Angeles film and That Tooth fairy horry Film w

I digg him :).. And I think the Tooth fair film was a pretty profitable hit! :)

It's 3AM here, work was good tonight. 

Turltes is doing well

GOTG has dropped quite enormously

And I have Lethal Weapon in the DVD player.

Life is good right now.

Good night all.

Night Baumer man.. Maybe tonight we will wake up to find Turtles hit 64-70+M OW, and more fainting in the room will happen lol