filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

I'm telling y'all, live-action Pokemon is coming after this

I actually really want Bay directed Pokemon.

Ash would be aged up to 20, and getting his Pikachu would be akin to his first car a la Transformers. (DAVID HENRIE PLEASE)

Misty would be a Victoria's Secret model who gets in a relationship with Ash by the end of the first movie.

Brock would be aged up to be a 30-year-old. Played by Anthony Mackie I hope.

Team Rocket would become a much larger force of evil; the movie would also follow Jessie and James trying to catch Pikachu but by the end, they turn against Team Rocket

Meowth and Pikachu would be the only Pokemon that are given attention to character within the movie.

The plot would involve a Team Rocket plot to blow up the Elite Eight with a billion Voltorbs.

Give it a 200M budget, July 4th weekend, you got the biggest movie of 2017.

• Like 4

I actually really want Bay directed Pokemon.Ash would be aged up to 20, and getting his Pikachu would be akin to his first car a la Transformers. (DAVID HENRIE PLEASE)Misty would be a Victoria's Secret model who gets in a relationship with Ash by the end of the first movie.Brock would be aged up to be a 30-year-old. Played by Anthony Mackie I hope.Team Rocket would become a much larger force of evil; the movie would also follow Jessie and James trying to catch Pikachu but by the end, they turn against Team RocketMeowth and Pikachu would be the only Pokemon that are given attention to character within the movie.The plot would involve a Team Rocket plot to blow up the Elite Eight with a billion Voltorbs.Give it a 200M budget, July 4th weekend, you got the biggest movie of 2017.

This I would pay a ticket to see. :lol:
  • Like 1

All the hate is ridiculous. I hope TNMT makes 150M+.Who cares if it sucks. People put a lot of work into films for people to say "I hope it flops".

You can put a lot of work into something and you can still fail miserably.
  • Like 3

• Community Manager

Ash would be aged up to 20, and getting his Pikachu would be akin to his first car a la Transformers. (DAVID HENRIE PLEASE)

Misty would be a Victoria's Secret model who gets in a relationship with Ash by the end of the first movie.

Team Rocket would become a much larger force of evil; the movie would also follow Jessie and James trying to catch Pikachu but by the end, they turn against Team Rocket

Meowth and Pikachu would be the only Pokemon that are given attention to character within the movie.

The plot would involve a Team Rocket plot to blow up the Elite Eight with a billion Voltorbs.

I'd prefer a James Gunn Pokemon movie.

• Like 3

• Community Manager

I've never said all. I said most.

Okay, so most franchises don't appeal to you. Big whoop, at least you get some movies aimed at you.

How many major movies are made for Hispanics?

• Like 1

I'm telling y'all, live-action Pokemon is coming after this

It'll just make it more apparent that the whole thing is about children capturing live animals and making them fight each other for no reason.
  • Like 1

I am waiting Bay. I want this. I need this. 

But a Digimon movie would be far more cooler with Bay directing. Pokemon could get James Gunn, as WB said. 

• Like 3

To join the debate, I also think it's very wrong to say that franchise movies automatically suck. Especially this year has been great for movies in general. We had a great, "original" (i.e.not part of a franchise) science.fiction film in EoT, but we also had great franchise fare, i.e. Apes, X-Men, HTTYD 2 and so on. IMO a great movie is a great movie, franchise or not.

• Like 4

I honestly can't wait until Hollywood gets around to making live-action blockbusters of my favorite cartoons when I was younger. Danny Phantom, American Dragon: Jake Long, Kim Possible, Samurai Jack, The Secret Saturdays, Generator Rex, Sym-Bionic Titan, and Avatar: The Last Airbender would all make sweet tentpoles.

YES I AM IGNORING THAT ABOMINATION

Pratt was good but 

Han >>>>>>>> Star Lord.

But that's another thread and debate, lol

Posted Image

I just found out Star Lord actually debuted a year before Han Solo.

As for this debate, I think Star Lord had much more personality than Han, but you're right, that's another thread and debate.

• Like 1

I don't care at all about BVS or AVENGERS, Kal. I'm a Cameron fan so of course I'm interested in the Avatars.

What you not interested with all the writers and to see if the cast and especially Ben Affleck as the Batman pull off wonders.

Say it aint so Tele :' (. Glad your riding the Avatar 2 Train though... Im hoping it smashes up Avengers and SWs 7 by 1.5B, but I will be happy as long as the gap is earth shattering. Shut up these god damn Avengers and SWs will rule the world apes..

They must all learn , your going to bow down to Cameron!!

• Like 1

• Community Manager

I honestly can't wait until Hollywood gets around to making live-action blockbusters of my favorite cartoons when I was younger. Danny Phantom, American Dragon: Jake Long, Kim Possible, Samurai Jack, The Secret Saturdays, Generator Rex, Sym-Bionic Titan, and Avatar: The Last Airbender would all make sweet tentpoles.

YES I AM IGNORING THAT ABOMINATION

I hope one day to give Dragonball Z the movie it deserves, not the insult it received.

• Like 5