Blackout

Thursday #s: GOTG 7.6m

I like Baumer's reviews cause I know he will give it straight good or bad.  Even for "TF4" he was critical even though he loves the Franchise.  We all have different taste.  Not everyone "LOVED" Guardians.  I thought it was good but some of the reviews made it seem like I was about to see the 2nd coming of Christ, lol. 

• Like 1

I like Baumer's reviews cause I know he will give it straight good or bad.  Even for "TF4" he was critical even though he loves the Franchise.  We all have different taste.  Not everyone "LOVED" Guardians.  I thought it was good but some of the reviews made it seem like I was about to see the 2nd coming of Christ, lol. 

Sure but isn't that with a lot of movies though?

• Like 1

Marvel's so "winning" atm. For the haters, that's a hard motherf**king fact of life. But it's a fact their asses will have to get realistic about. Marvel took a silly-looking, relatively unknown property, about a machine gun-wielding raccoon and a monosyllabic tree, and turned it into what might become a Transformers-beater. I mean, how the f**k can you hate on that??

• Like 5

Marvel's so "winning" atm. For the haters, that's a hard motherf**king fact of life. But it's a fact their asses will have to get realistic about. Marvel took a silly-looking, relatively unknown property, about a machine gun-wielding raccoon and a monosyllabic tree, and turned it into what might become a Transformers-beater. I mean, how the f**k can you hate on that??

LMAO This will not end well.

• Like 3

i would love to see at 35 million weekend for guardians of the galaxy. That would be terrific.

If GOTG follows Cap1:

=35.8m(-62%)

I'd really like 50m but...reality sucks.

Posted Image

Seriously, what's your problem with gotg?? Did you hate it so much, or are just rooting for turtles (which looks like shit btw)?

Didn't like GOTG.  Rooting for Turtles.  

• Like 1

He hasn't seen it yet, actually.

Baumer is so cute.  ^_^

Its not a bad drop ot could still make $13 on friday and $43 for the weekend

Saw it opening day in IMAX....so i can express true feelings for it.  

It would need about a 75% jump that.

I see it more like:

42M....55% drop.

• Like 1