eXtacy

Weekend Actuals Aug 8-10: Turtles 65.6, Guardians 42.1

That's where I thought GOTG would end its entire run. :what:

Heh. So did I.I am sooooooo very glad I was wrong.Also, what a great weekend for August box office :)

Same here. Even though I was in that 250m club, I was in more with my heart than my head. My head said Cap1/Thor1 numbers. Stupid head.

• Like 2

Doesn't matter now. Disney apparently has a better option for #1 for the year(even if only for a few months).

True. And it looks like it won't need to struggle to get there. We'll see. I'm just waiting for Cap 2 Blu-ray.

• Like 2

My wife thinks I'm a computer expert. :excited:

My husband thinks I am one too. The fun is, I can build one, can also put together the piece-list for a specific ability-mix... and a bit Excel... but not such good with thinks like this here

It's at the top of the page.

Thanks, just found it. Next time I think I should not copy the whole list? It looks long

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 1

Can someone tell me how to turn this:  http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/15907-weekend-actuals-aug-8-10-turtles-656-guardians-421/page-3

into this:

Weekend actuals

this is how i do it. idk if there's another way

(url="webadress")text(/url)

except, y'know with the square brackets instead.

weekend actuals

• Like 3

Highlight the text "weekend actuals", click the button that looks like a chain link with a green plus sign, and paste the web address

oh shit, that's way easier.

So I guess if baumer's like an 80 year old on the computer I'm just middle-aged. :wacko:

• Like 1

Looks like Sony may have stopped tracking TASM2. The dreams of 203m may be dead.

Posted Image

If that's true then Sony pulled the plug earlier on this than Spider-Man 3.

Edited by C00k13