iceroll

BOF's Top 100 Animated Films of All Time Ceremony! TOP 10 COUNTDOWN TIME! (p.36)

Using your logic... 

do it. Unless you wanna pay $100 to charity.
I don't want to post it on here but I am going to it in the next day possibly (or in the next couple of days depending on weather) on my Facebook so can I just take a photo of the bucket with water as I really don't want to show my face on here

I don't want to post it on here but I am going to it in the next day possibly (or in the next couple of days depending on weather) on my Facebook so can I just take a photo of the bucket with water as I really don't want to show my face on here

Well, all we really need is proof of the bucket of water falling on your head.

Also, I wanna know if you're a boy or a girl. ;)

#10: Finding Nemo (2003) - 854 Points

Country of origin: USA (Pixar)
Animation style: 3D Computer Generated
Posted ImagePosted Image
Plot:
After his son is captured in the Great Barrier Reef and taken to Sydney, a timid clownfish sets out on a journey to bring him home.

Iceroll's list trivia:
Finding Nemo is the third film from the Pixar Power PackTM, and the first to be in the Top 10. Its average is actually the 5th highest among the Top 10, but it received the fewest number of votes.

1st place votes received: 3
2nd place votes received: 0

IMDB trivia:
Pixar's characters are often planned years in advance. Nemo first appeared as a stuffed toy on a couch in Boo's room in Monsters, Inc. (2001). This movie introduces the main characters of post-2003 Pixar films. A boy in the dentist's office is reading a "Mr. Incredible" comic book, anticipating The Incredibles (2004). Luigi the car is driving by the dentist's office, anticipating Cars (2006).

BOF Blurb:
The Panda:

Finding Nemo is best animated film ever, hands down, I saw it 7 times in theaters, and since then over 20 times on DVD/Blu Ray, and it made me cry and burst out gut laughing every single time. One of the best movies period.

BOF User Review:
Pixar's most beautiful film. The colors are fabulous, and the character design is remarkable. I also enjoy the characters, especially Dory, one of the greatest characters in animation history.
An all around well made and really funny movie, that doesnt talk down to kids

9/10  
-Jack Nevada, 2012

Posted Image

Posted Image

Film Video Clip:

• Like 16

#9: Toy Story (1995) - 884 Points

Country of origin: USA (Pixar)
Animation style: 3D Computer Generated
Posted ImagePosted Image
Plot:
A cowboy doll is profoundly threatened and jealous when a new spaceman figure supplants him as top toy in a boy's room.

Iceroll's list trivia:
Toy Story is the fourth film from the Pixar Power PackTM, and the first in the Toy Story series. Usually, sequels drop off in ranking compared to the original film, so Toy Story is the only film so far to place behind its sequel(s).

1st place votes received: 0
2nd place votes received: 1

IMDB trivia:
Billy Crystal was originally offered the chance to voice Buzz Lightyear, but declined. After seeing the finished film, he said the decision was the biggest mistake of his career. Upon learning this, John Lasseter telephoned Billy's house to offer him the role of Mike Wazowski in Monsters, Inc. (2001). Billy's wife answered the telephone and said "John Lasseter wants to speak to you." Billy took the telephone from his wife and said "Yes".

BOF User Review:
This movie holds a huge spot in my childhood. I actually watched the VHS to this so many times it broke and we had to buy another. I had several Woody and Buzz toys, and I think I probably had most characters in the movie at one point. :P

Toy Story is a simple buddy film told with so much heart and wit, and the relationship and development of Woody/Buzz really make that something special. I think what helps make them so great is how incredibly realistic their feelings/personalities are. Woody's sense of jealousy and fear of being replaced, to Buzz's initial pride. With that, Pixar crafted the two most believable/ relatable animated characters ever, and it was just made better by Hanks and Allen's great performances.

Best animated movie ever. To infinity and beyond/5 stars.  
-Mango, 2014

Posted Image

Posted Image

Film Video Clip:

• Like 20