grim22

Emmy Awards 2014 - Discussion thread. Breaking Bad wins best Drama Series

At this point, I think the TV series will have a completely different ending from the books.

I wouldn't say completely different. GRRM's involved in how the show's being produced and he has been in talks with HBO so I think that the gist of the story will be the same, with only details being different. 

I'm glad that Sherlock team finally won ... even though it was for the weakest season yet ( but still better than 95 % of other stuff on tv )

However, you all can't deny that His Last Vow is terrific on its own and that's mainly what they won for and I think its deserving ... Scandal in Belgravia still remains perhaps the finest 90 minutes on television EVER

I'm cruious to see just how much True Detective gets for the drama categories ... the rest of it is just predictable boring same old

This has been a fast moving show, and all presenters seem to be having fun, and the host is keeping things moving and the skits are actually funny (or at least tolerable).. in other words the complete opposite of the Oscars.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2