Fullbuster

Star Wars Rebels - Season 3 on September 24 : Will Grand Admiral Thrawn destroy them all??

swrebels_102414_1600.jpg

STAR WARS REBELS EPISODE 4 : RISE OF THE OLD MASTERS

This episode was wonderful

,the Inquisitor finallv showed up and one thing is clear : he didn't disappoint! B)

He's strong, he's creepy, he's smart, he's devilish...Kanan can't keep up and far from being able to beat him, quite normal given he failed to go until the very end of his training...The Inquisitor's lightsaber is crazy cool :o I loved the funny parts about this from Ezra/Zeb to Kanan "Does yours do that too?" :lol:

I was surprised about Luminara being dead, surprising in a cartoon on Disney XD, I didn't expect that being a trap ^^

Best episode so far, that was amazing :D

I actually thought the episode was just okay. I guess my biggest peeve is that the violence is nowhere near the level of Clone Wars. I like the show for what it is though.

I actually thought the episode was just okay. I guess my biggest peeve is that the violence is nowhere near the level of Clone Wars. I like the show for what it is though.

You won't have the same level of violence, never. It's on Disney XD and targeting a wide audience.

But still, I don't see how you can't be more excited about this episode, it was great and the Inquisitor is so badass! :P

Good episode. No surprise about Luminara actually being dead since comics showed her getting killed on Kashyyyk during Order 66. The Inquisitor is a worthy antagonist even if his lightsaber treads carefully on the line between cool and ridiculous.

Good episode. No surprise about Luminara actually being dead since comics showed her getting killed on Kashyyyk during Order 66. The Inquisitor is a worthy antagonist even if his lightsaber treads carefully on the line between cool and ridiculous.

I don't see why that could be ridiculous, you can see the efficiency of such a lightsaber with a larger reach.

I don't see why that could be ridiculous, you can see the efficiency of such a lightsaber with a larger reach.

Mechanized rotating lightsaber. It barely avoided being over-the-top silly with General Grievous (though it was his hands that were rotating) and it toes the line here.

Edited by 4815162342

Good episode.  I like the Inquisitor and thought they did well with an actual full introduction instead of just talking or a hologram.

I liked the lightsaber.  It was different, not saying it wasn't a bit over the top per se, but still was a nice touch.

• Like 1

Good episode.  I like the Inquisitor and thought they did well with an actual full introduction instead of just talking or a hologram.

I liked the lightsaber.  It was different, not saying it wasn't a bit over the top per se, but still was a nice touch.

B)

Yeah the Ezra going undercover was decent enough but yeah except that it sets up future storylines, there wasn't a tremendous moment to speak of :P

My OnDemand has next week's Out of Darkness episode so I saw it already.  No I won't give any spoilers away, but I thought it was pretty good

Yeah the Ezra going undercover was decent enough but yeah except that it sets up future storylines, there wasn't a tremendous moment to speak of :P

My OnDemand has next week's Out of Darkness episode so I saw it already.  No I won't give any spoilers away, but I thought it was pretty good

Wow, already the next one? o_o

Wow, already the next one? o_o

Yeah I have no idea why it was available but it was.  I had to look at the episode guide to make sure it was that and it was, so yeah I jumped ahead since I usually miss it on Mondays anyway :P

Edited by 75live

Yeah I just saw the new episode too.  Apparently I am always going to get the shows early with the on demand feature :)

It was decent, but yeah I won't say much until the show actually airs.

• Like 1

So finally watched the episode from Monday and saw the one for this coming Monday on demand.

Okay, they're really starting to push this Sabine/Ezra thing and it just feels creepy since he's 15 and she's easily 5+ years older.

Otherwise there's some good character and plot movements in the two-parter.

So finally watched the episode from Monday and saw the one for this coming Monday on demand.

Okay, they're really starting to push this Sabine/Ezra thing and it just feels creepy since he's 15 and she's easily 5+ years older.

Otherwise there's some good character and plot movements in the two-parter.

I saw tomorrow's episode as well. Overall, i liked the 2 parter (last week and tomorrw), it already changed the tone of the show. Not saying it will stay that way, but it is good to see that it will, at times, get "more serious"