Fullbuster

Star Wars Rebels - Season 3 on September 24 : Will Grand Admiral Thrawn destroy them all??

Havent' seen the latest episode but so far not as good as Clone Wars.  

Still enjoyable though and it's just getting started.

I have faith in Filoni and company.  What they did with the Clone Wars series was amazing. 

They just need time to find their right footing.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if Star Wars Rebels is being added to Netflix? Starwars.com let you watch the first severel episodes and for some reason just stopped. I found a site where I could watch them, but it was kind of sketchy and ran really slow. I don't get tv so I was just wondering. as it turned out to be quite a bit better than I thought it would. or is the complete first season released yet?  

fab first season though I really wish they had kept Ahsoka out of it. Her story was perfectly concluded at the end of TCW 5, it felt like a lazy cash in. I don't usually get annoyed by this sort of thing but the ending was so perfect that it is kind of ruined. Kinda like Toy Story 3's ending and then TS4 being announced.

I liked clone wars.

It went from childish smash it up to very dark and really into the Sw universe.

yeah when the Clone Wars cartoon changed to the speaking one, it did start off on the childish side.  But I agree, as they kept going, they seemed to gain traction on the tone and all which turned it into a really good show.  Sometimes the droid episodes fell back to the lower end, but hey the kids need that too :P