grim22

Baywatch | May 26 2017 | Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario, Priyanka Chopra | First Trailer on Page 13

5 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Are these posters supposed to be attractive to guys at all?

Daddario ain't doing anything for you?

These are just holiday themed pics. They aren't going to be the official posters. We'll probably be getting other holiday themed pics as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

Is anyone kinda annoyed that some people treat Priyanka like she's the most important person in this movie and, like, the world?

More people know who she is than Alexandra Daddario. Deal with it.;)

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, angeldelmito said:

zac efron looks so artificial in this but that wont stop me from wanting to see his ess in a speedo

Angel you'll be happy to know that I saw him (and Dwayne) in person shooting a scene and Efron looks just like he does in movies (also: Johnson completely towers over him lol). 

I'm seeing this even if it gets a 0% rating on RT just because I saw them shooting in person. Lmao

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Angel you'll be happy to know that I saw him (and Dwayne) in person shooting a scene and Efron looks just like he does in movies (also: Johnson completely towers over him lol). 

I'm seeing this even if it gets a 0% rating on RT just because I saw them shooting in person. Lmao

thats... honestly the dream omg 

43 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

Is anyone kinda annoyed that some people treat Priyanka like she's the most important person in this movie and, like, the world?

Being from India, I have seen that happen since she won "Miss World". She has actually come a long way since her movie debut and actually improved her acting skills tremendously.

12 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Being from India, I have seen that happen since she won "Miss World". She has actually come a long way since her movie debut and actually improved her acting skills tremendously.

I guess the relevant question is how much does her starpower in India really translate into starpower in the US? Because her show, which is the only US exposure she has right now, is garnering sub-1 ratings now and more often than not, stars who are such in other countries don't translate into stardom in the US. I'm not saying Baywatch will bomb considering it has the Rock and Efron in this certain capacity, not to mention showcasing the beautiful ladies like Daddario. I'm simply saying I think her importance to the movie's selling power, specifically in the US, is being blown way out of proportion. Surely she'd help selling it in India, assuming it's allowed there.

Edited by Jay Beezy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

I guess the relevant question is how much does her starpower in India really translate into starpower in the US? Because her show, which is the only US exposure she has right now, is garnering sub-1 ratings now and more often than not, stars who are such in other countries don't translate into stardom in the US. I'm not saying Baywatch will bomb considering it has the Rock and Efron in this certain capacity, not to mention showcasing the beautiful ladies like Daddario. I'm simply saying I think her importance to the movie's selling power, specifically in the US, is being blown way out of proportion. Surely she'd help selling it in India, assuming it's allowed there.

Baywatch is a famous brand in India. And PC's presence will make it a big deal for sure. I can see it being one of the bigger Hollywood hits in India next year.

• Like 1