CJohn

Superman | July 11, 2025 | James Gunn writing and directing | David Corenswet is Clark, Rachel Brosnahan is Lois

Elordi is a highly obvious pick and it would remain shocking if he is not the person chosen.  He is an obvious choice given all factors ala Christian Bale in 2003 for Batman or Josh Hartnett in 2003 for Bats/Supes. Checks every box pretty much to a tee. Talent and looks for sure, plus also he is a famous name with a serious social media following. 

There are actually really good names being thrown around as far as looks and physicality is concerned. But those are not the most important requirements. I wonder if Gunn would opt for an already known actor or a complete unknown.

16 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

There are actually really good names being thrown around as far as looks and physicality is concerned. But those are not the most important requirements. I wonder if Gunn would opt for an already known actor or a complete unknown.

I think ht would be interested in something like Cavill was when he got the role:: A actor with experience but who is not all that well known yet.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

I think this is for Elordi to lose

Elordi needs to give excel a cut of his salary if he gets hired.  But in all honestly, I don't see Gunn going for him (Snyder, maybe, but not Gunn)

Adam DiMarco, the grandson from The White Lotus: Sicily is my favorite fan casting so far.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I don’t understand why Grace Randolph keeps doing scoops regarding James Gunn projects when he always ends up debunking her. She should just stick to Zack Snyder scoops. 

It gets her clicks. Just like how a certain news company frequently just spreads false information. Her audience doesn't really care if she makes it interesting.

She always has an out with "I guess plans changed and Gunn won't admit it"

Honestly tho I don't completely trust Gunn either after that disingenuous tweet he made regarding how he's not the reason for his wife's character appearing in multiple DC films. 

He just needs to stop reacting to ppl on Twitter. Soon he might end up like JK Rowling and start debating with a user named catturd.

On 3/30/2023 at 12:22 AM, Eric is Norlar Aver said:

So you’re telling me Timothee has a chance? Oh yeah, let’s party!

209380B2-FC3B-43E7-B8EF-634A5BDEDB2B.jpeg

$300m opening weekend