CJohn

Superman | July 11, 2025 | James Gunn writing and directing | David Corenswet is Clark, Rachel Brosnahan is Lois

1 minute ago, WorkingonaName said:

If Avatar didn't get delayed we could have had a christmas Batman movie. 

Nothing's stopping it from getting delayed again (Knowing Cameron it probably will)

On 7/19/2023 at 9:24 PM, ZattMurdock said:

I read most of it save from the Wonder Woman books. I wonder what the hell this means to the DCU going further.

I was going to say they are going for more mythic + horror tones before remembering the name of the 'phase' is literally GODS AND MONSTERS

22-02-2022-15-36-23ctk98-sticker0.webp

2 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

I was going to say they are going for more mythic + horror tones before remembering the name of the 'phase' is literally GODS AND MONSTERS

I wonder what Ian McKellan and Brendan Fraser think about  the "Gods and Monsters" phrase.

7 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

I just wish DC would make it easier for me to purchase DC Infinite. I’ve been a Marvel Unlimited subscriber for 13 years now and purchased an ungodly amount of comics via comiXology, both Marvel and DC. Now that comiXology sucks I’ve been full on Marvel Unlimited, so Amazon fucking that up was a blessing in disguise. But I do miss reading my DC fix. I might end up getting Nightwing physical comics though, Tom Taylor’s and Bruno Redondo’s legendary run finally won their Eisner’s this weekend, they were robbed last year because them or Chip Zdarsky’s and Marco Checchetto’s Daredevil were the true MVPs. Don’t sleep on their runs, y’all.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ZattMurdock said:

I just wish DC would make it easier for me to purchase DC Infinite. I’ve been a Marvel Unlimited subscriber for 13 years now and purchased an ungodly amount of comics via comiXology, both Marvel and DC. Now that comiXology sucks I’ve been full on Marvel Unlimited, so Amazon fucking that up was a blessing in disguise. But I do miss reading my DC fix. I might end up getting Nightwing physical comics though, Tom Taylor’s and Bruno Redondo’s legendary run finally won their Eisner’s this weekend, they were robbed last year because them or Chip Zdarsky’s and Marco Checchetto’s Daredevil were the true MVPs. Don’t sleep on their runs, y’all.

I switched to google books for new comics.