CoolioD1

NPH hosting the Oscars

I have watched all of the Oscars since 1993.

How I rank the hosts:

1. Crystal

2. Martin

3. Ellen

4. Jackman

5. Chris Rock

6. Ann Hathaway

7. Alec Baldwin

8. Seth

9. Whoopi

10. John Stewart

11. Franco

N/A-Letterman-Barley remember him but I do remember finding him VERY annoying. (Then again I was 13 when I saw him on there)

Edited by Impact
  • Like 1

Jon Stewart was the best. I hope he gets to do it again. Or in that vein, I bet Colbert would be fun.

People like Stewart will never get to do it again. I feel like the Oscars get hosts who throw softballs in terms of their digs so nobody gets offended. In that sense, the Golden Globes are (or at least used to be more fun), though I guess it got a little mean spirited by the third go around with Ricky Gervais

• Like 2

People like Stewart will never get to do it again. I feel like the Oscars get hosts who throw softballs in terms of their digs so nobody gets offended. In that sense, the Golden Globes are (or at least used to be more fun), though I guess it got a little mean spirited by the third go around with Ricky Gervais

Ricky was great and I thought his 3rd time was the best. I would love to see him host the Oscars, but I know it will never happen.

• Like 1