Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Tele be dreaming about helping Water Bottle with this big move. While we are here enjoying the fruits of their labor, they are busting their asses trying to keep us up and running. Never Forget the men behind the curtain, lol.

Tele is not only behind the curtains though. Old man post shits everyday to get likes.

• Like 3

I was going to see MJ1 during lunch today but after and iPad spending, looks like I'm getting a PB&J for lunch.  :mellow:

I just want to thank you for buying me an iPad for your Christmas gift and testing it out to make sure there's no kinks. I'm really gonna need that for the Vietnam trip and it's much appreciated.

• Like 3

Well damn. I just quoted you and read the spoiler. :lol:

<_<

Out of context, it doesn't make any sense. As soon as you see it, I'm assuming you're gonna put the pieces together unless you forget about this by the time you see it. (Hopefully)

I just want to thank you for buying me an iPad for your Christmas gift and testing it out to make sure there's no kinks. I'm really gonna need that for the Vietnam trip and it's much appreciated.

You need to come to minnesota. I found the perfect girl for you she likes nolan, real imax (she see several films films a year in imax),comic book movies and Star Wars. She also likes sports.

<_<

Out of context, it doesn't make any sense. As soon as you see it, I'm assuming you're gonna put the pieces together unless you forget about this by the time you see it. (Hopefully)

I plan on seeing it this weekend.

• Like 1

You need to come to minnesota. I found the perfect girl for you she likes nolan, real imax (she see several films films a year in imax),comic book movies and Star Wars. She also likes sports.

hqfDWww.gif

• Like 5

Man, haven't been on the forums as much as before.

Just got married and I'm settling down into my new life (man, I miss the unplanned late night out with my guys).

Anyways, what did I miss?

Congratulations!

How's your marriage life treating you so far?