Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Man, haven't been on the forums as much as before.

Just got married and I'm settling down into my new life (man, I miss the unplanned late night out with my guys).

Anyways, what did I miss?

Congratulations.  When did you leave.  I can't tell you much because I took a hiatus myself and came back in time for Interstellar's release.

Congratulations!

How's your marriage life treating you so far?

It's been fun so far to be honest.

There's nothing like getting married to your friend.

I just have to be a tad bit cleaner than before (my wife is a stickler for cleanliness).

• Like 2

Congratulations.  When did you leave.  I can't tell you much because I took a hiatus myself and came back in time for Interstellar's release.

For like 4-5 months now.

Just like you, I came back for the Interstellar release (I missed it by about 2 weeks or something though).

• Like 1

It's been fun so far to be honest.

There's nothing like getting married to your friend.

I just have to be a tad bit cleaner than before (my wife is a stickler for cleanliness).

My distaste for household chores and my boyfriend's need for obsessive cleaning is the reason I keep him around...He just does everything for me.  :ph34r:

Anyway, congrats.

Edited by reddevil18
  • Like 2

The Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn Part 1

$138,122,261 OW exactly 3 years ago. Domestic Total Gross: $281,287,133

Embarrasing.

For a movie where you have a 5 minutes scene where Bella is in the bathroom preparing herself and getting all sexy to get fucked by her dear vampire. Nothing is happening in this twilight movie, nothing. There s a at least some set action pieces at the end of MJ1 ...

Don't expect this to have the legs of THG or CF, it will struggle to get through 300m. 280m is its best target now which is 144m less than CF. Bleak movie where you are either underground for 1 hour or in the grey rumbles of destroyed districts.

The movie will do less than THG WW. Reviews all over the world are complaning this is not the revolution movie the marketing was desperately trying to sell ... merely the appetizer plus the movie is slow and bleak.

Chewy joked about it but #Fappeninggate is real folks. Maybe the impact is minimal but it didn't help either IMO.

120m ow ?

LOL.

• Like 2

Embarrasing.

For a movie where you have a 5 minutes scene where Bella is in the bathroom preparing herself and getting all sexy to get fucked by her dear vampire. Nothing is happening in this twilight movie, nothing. There s a at least some set action pieces at the end of MJ1 ...

Don't expect this to have the legs of THG or CF, it will struggle to get through 300m. 280m is its best target now which is 144m less than CF. Bleak movie where you are either underground for 1 hour or in the grey rumbles of destroyed districts.

The movie will do less than THG WW. Reviews all over the world are complaning this is not the revolution movie the marketing was desperately trying to sell ... merely the appetizer plus the movie is slow and bleak.

Chewy joked about it but #Fappeninggate is real folks. Maybe the impact is minimal but it didn't help either IMO.

120m ow ?

LOL.

Expected meltdown. 

• Like 1

Wait, are people seriously saying that Jlaws nudes had any effect on this drop? Seriously, now?

Wait..Who said that? :lol:

eta: Never mind it's Futurist.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 3

Embarrasing.

120m ow ?

LOL.

Well, that was unexpected of you.