Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

I think the upcoming DIVERGENT films are not gonna do that well. Looking forward to FB and the TMR sequels. Have you heard of THE MORTAL ENGINES?

No, but I just searched. PJ  :excited: He also signed for Temeraire, a dragon historical epic :D

I think the upcoming DIVERGENT films are not gonna do that well. Looking forward to FB and the TMR sequels. Have you heard of THE MORTAL ENGINES?

I watched the Divergent movie on Amazon. I really liked the story but they waited way too long to get to the good part and then it was all rushed. It had a lot of potential. I like the concept better than THG really. I think they squandered an opportunity to make a great film. I'm interested in watching the sequel to see where the story goes but it won't be a theater watch unless the filmmaking improves.

• Like 1

The 5th Wave is gonna bomb. Sony is so fucking dumb when it comes to choosing release dates for their YA adaptations.

Ugh, I hope not. It sounds quite good. Haven't read it yet. I just want Tunnels. It's the best YA series ever written (overall, I don't consider Potter YA).

I watched the Divergent movie on Amazon. I really liked the story but they waited way too long to get to the good part and then it was all rushed. It had a lot of potential. I like the concept better than THG really. I think they squandered an opportunity to make a great film. I'm interested in watching the sequel to see where the story goes but it won't be a theater watch unless the filmmaking improves.

Have you seen INSURGENT's trailer? It was awful tbh.

To the people that say there were no money shots in the trailer. The only money shot in the movie was in the trailer.

That would explain it then :P

Wonder if Lionsgate is considering 3D for MJP2 similar to how they have now added 3D to the Divergent movies.

What is the 5th Wave?

The 5th Wave follows 16-year-old Cassie Sullivan as she tries to survive in a world devastated by the waves of alien invasion that have already decimated the population and knocked mankind back to the Stone Age. As one of Earth's last survivors, Cassie is left with just herself and has to learn the hard way to trust no-one. She also goes through plenty of obstacles to rescue her brother Sammy.

• Like 1