CoolioD1

Weekend Actuals: Mockingjay - $121,897,634 (It Went SO Wrong!)

LOL it's funny because we were all in denial depending which movie we were rooting for.

Mine was Xmen Days of Future Past. Now we all know damn well that Xmen never grows its fanbase. But somehow in my heart I was hoping for a miracle.

TASM2 I figured would win the comic book box office well because its Spidey. The movie (even if it stinks) will do well regardless.

It's a shame Apes couldn't pull that 320M

• Like 2

You should change that ASAP.

You need to. Probably the best summer movie this year IMHO.

Yeah I know guys. Told you all I was behind on my movies and that one seemed to slip under the radar for some reason.

• Like 1

2014 was a bore, which is what I had been saying since at least summer 2013. The only thing that did considerably better than I expected it to was GOTG. Everything else was about in line with my expectations.

• Like 1

I still haven't seen Apes. :ph34r:

Apes was really good, and they made the apes the stars like theyre supposed to, but once the credits rolled, I was like "hmm, okay." I dont know why, but it just didnt stick with me. And I didnt leave going "holy shit that was awesome, bravo", just "so whats going on on Twitter". Not sure why, really.

• Like 3