kayumanggi

MONDAY NUMBERS | 11.24.2014 | 01.19 M DADT

Because it was a ballsy project full of unknown characters and managed to dominate the year (so far) through great WOM which is hard to come by.

a family-friendly sci-fi action-comedy starring a (straight white cis able-bodied good-looking male) carbon copy of tony stark is not ballsy

a family-friendly sci-fi action-comedy starring a (straight white cis able-bodied good-looking male) carbon copy of tony stark is not ballsy

Why have you got to bring race into this? You talk an incredible amount of shit you know that right? Everytime I read a comment of yours its always moaning about too many white guys in films, if it bothers you, don't fucking watch them, no-one is forcing you. The main character being white and good looking doesn't change the fact that this was a risky project, its not like any film starring a good looking white guy will break bank.

Edited by jessie
  • Like 4

I guess you're right.  I mean who DIDN'T predict that GOTG would be a $330-million smash hit the minute it was announced, since it had all those sure-fire ingredients?  Oh, wait, no one did.