kayumanggi

MONDAY NUMBERS | 11.24.2014 | 01.19 M DADT

You're twisting what people are saying

Saying that slightly worse drops from numbers that are a lot lower than the last film are nothing to write home about

Yes, but how is people saying the numbers are good or decent translate into we're writing home about the numbers?

You're twisting what people are saying

Saying that slightly worse drops from numbers that are a lot lower than the last film are nothing to write home about

You do realize that the numbers being lower have nothing to do with it following CF's hold patterns right? Which is exactly all I've been pointing out.

You do realize that the numbers being lower have nothing to do with it following CF's hold patterns right? Which is exactly all I've been pointing out.

It sort of does even a 1-2% divergence from a thread translate to millions of dollars with such large grosses. 

• Like 1

Penguins is in danger. Similar fate to Rise of the Guardians is likely (and, for personal satisfaction, desirable).

Penguins is at 62% on rottentomatoes right now. Only 27 reviews, but it looks like it won't be an awful movie or anything.

• Like 1

It sort of does even a 1-2% divergence from a thread translate to millions of dollars with such large grosses. 

Well obviously. Hence why no one is arguing how big the gross difference is going to be. The same multi as CF gives it 327m total, or nearly a 100m difference in gross. But it still could have a multi very near that. Nothing so far is pointing against it going under 2.6x. Though it is of course still very early to tell.

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 1

Actually based on this report pg 25.

http://www.mpaa.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/MPAA-Theatrical-Market-Statistics-2013_032514-v2.pdf

White people love THG series like crazy lol 

64% of the audience of CF was white comapred to 50% for MOS and 53% for IM3.

Also I heard CF and THG was extremely popular in Utah with Mormons. :lol:  

Edited by Lordmandeep

The GOAT in diversity.

Too bad Asian Guy got off'd.

They offed him 3 movies ago, they couldn't keep him on after that. Wonder if they actually had the franchise roadmap at that time, or if it was just a shock kill for Tokyo Drift. In Tokyo Drift, it is played like an inevitable consequence of illegal street racing, so I don't think they had this in mind when they shot that scene.

They offed him 3 movies ago, they couldn't keep him on after that. Wonder if they actually had the franchise roadmap at that time, or if it was just a shock kill for Tokyo Drift. In Tokyo Drift, it is played like an inevitable consequence of illegal street racing, so I don't think they had this in mind when they shot that scene.

I don't think the roadmap was in place until Lim planned out FAST 4.

• Like 1

Shoulda retconned that shit Letty style.

Though that one is a little tough.

Like almost all franchises, THG is pretty dang white. :lol: FAST/FURIOUS is the current best in terms of mixed ethnicities.

Just saying, I was kinda annoyed with MJ1 with how pretty much everyone

in the hospital was black and wounded. Reminded me too much of a west african "hospital".

They couldve done better.

• Like 1

Just saying, I was kinda annoyed with MJ1 with how pretty much everyone

in the hospital was black and wounded. Reminded me too much of a west african "hospital".

They couldve done better.

If I recall most of that district is suppose to darker skin tone. I believe that is Rue's district

• Like 1