kayumanggi

MONDAY NUMBERS | 11.24.2014 | 01.19 M DADT

Interstellar posting almost half a million better dailies than Thor 2 since the weekend. This, of course, will reduce with time, but for this week it will definitely be a huge benefit for Interstellar. If it follows Thor 2's dailies exactly from this point forward, it ends with 160M, but it will most likely gain around 4-5M this week and still has IMAX till Hobbit, so an end around 168-170M looking likely.

• Like 1

Is anyone else having trouble viewing youtube videos on this forum? They just show up as black boxes for me. (They've looked like that for the past day or so, not just since the switch to the new address this afternoon.)

But CF was beginning a monster of a week. Being slightly under that isn't bad at all.

but tragjectory is getting worse. With its sunday number when we extrapolated with rest of run just like CF it came to somewhere between 321-322. With its monday number it is coming to just above 316m. My feeling is 300M could get difficult if it keeps doing worse than CF.

but tragjectory is getting worse. With its sunday number when we extrapolated with rest of run just like CF it came to somewhere between 321-322. With its monday number it is coming to just above 316m. My feeling is 300M could get difficult if it keeps doing worse than CF.

Mhm. It only takes a few "slightly under" days this early to throw its chances of a decent multiplier out the window.

• Like 1

Totes hyped for BH6. Thanksgiving earnings will be massive. Penguins is in danger. Similar fate to Rise of the Guardians is likely (and, for personal satisfaction, desirable).

Youre anti penguin? Are you pro orca?

• Like 2